Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Run-Of-The-Mill

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 pm
One of the waypoints that has always marked the edges of the lycanthropic and vampiric territories is a mill near an increasingly active farm. The mill has been known for being the most active territory marker since late into the American civil war era and is lovingly called "The Run" by both sides of the war. The title comes from stories of raids gone wrong, when either side had to risk their lives to reach the enemy lines. Each time a little closer to entering and devastating the enemy but, like a game of chicken, neither side dares actually reaching the lines of the opposing side.

The Mill hasn't seen action in almost three years but tiffs have begun to escalate to fights. The heavy presence of both groups has also brought the humans out to play. Now skirmishes start almost every other week. When it's not being use it's still a meeting place for the more liberal of both parties; a place where some gentler vampires and lycans can chat alongside one another.

As the battles play out and the younger generations find each other who will win? Will equality reign or will the humans enter the eternal battle and let it rage for centuries more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character skeleton:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Loyalties:
Character Race:
Character Rank:

*The skele only covers the basics, or alternatively, the only things that are necessary. You can add a description, bio and/or picture as you see fit.
*Characters can have more than one loyalty seeing as they're not defined.
*Character looks or weaponry can be easily described in role play, tis why I didn't find them that necessary.
*Any rank with a position of power needs to be mailed to me for approval. Otherwise choose "N/A" or "None".

~*~*Note of importance: This is semi-literate which means we'll be taking the story book approach to role playing. No asterisks (*) for actions and quotations (") for vocal interaction. Apostrophes (') can be used for thoughts. Also, approach every post from a third-person point of view.

Post a profile here and mail me one to keep track of everyone. Any thoughts or prevalent opinions that are waiting to pop can be mailed to me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current characters:

Character Name: Orcius av Faust
Character Age: 104
Character Loyalties: Lycan seperatist
Character Race: Lycan
Character Rank: Lycan Militia Leader

((I did this for the forums of a whimsical little game and got complimented by a mod so I figured I'd copy and paste it onto here for you all to get your hands on something fresh. Who wants in?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 am
Bumping.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:35 am
Hm...*stares* this ees different.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:33 pm
Haha, thanks. It doesn't seem to be getting any attention though, oh well.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 pm
I guess it's because Co9 has hibernated...You could try Kii's guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm
I could.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Role-Playing--Common

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff