Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Well this blows.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That totally sucks.
  Yes, yes it does.
  Poor phone.
View Results

DelightfulCatastrophe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 pm
My night is ruined now.

I accidentally knocked my Blackberry into the toilet :[
My poor baby is now in a bag of rice; hopefully it will be okay.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 am
My friend dropped hers into the bath, and it still works. I haven't had any water-related accidents with mine yet, but I've only had it for 3 months, so that'd be a disaster xD  

AquilaLiberum

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 am
Oh man. That's a bummer. Hopefully the rice will do the trick.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 pm
That sucks. Pray to the cell phone gods!

At least you aren't one of the people that text while in the shower and then wonder why his or her cell stopped working. XDD  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

DelightfulCatastrophe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm
Sadly, my phone is now kaput... BUT thankfully my brother had an upgrade coming up on August 19. I go into the store and I have to pay full retail ($300) if I want the new phone immediately. No thanks. If I switch to a non-Smartphone, I lose the unlimited internet plan I have. No thanks. So next I called customer service and explained the situation and the lady put the order through so I'll get my new phone Tuesday! Woooo!

But being customers to this company for 12 years AND the situation being really terrible, you'd think they'd be understanding and move the upgrade up. So, thanks to this awesome lady I am getting my phone Tuesday. Hooray! :]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:12 pm
Yay for customer service people actually being nice about it! *happy dance* I wouldn't be able to get them to do that if I offered them my firstborn and first pick of any litters my cat fathered! sweatdrop Did you get the exact same phone, or did you actually upgrade some?  

Ifailedmywillsave

DelightfulCatastrophe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm
I upgraded some! Instead of the Blackberry Curve I chose the Blackberry Bold. I'm so excited to get it :]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am
Bold move!  

scrub
Crew

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:36 pm
fashion_animal
I upgraded some! Instead of the Blackberry Curve I chose the Blackberry Bold. I'm so excited to get it :]

I'M SO JEALOUS.

That's the one I wanted, except over here it's much cheaper on contract and I couldn't afford it, I had to go for the Curve so I could get it on Pay As You Go. But well done to you, it's an AWESOME phone, I'mma get it as soon as I have the money to spare sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am
I've dropped my phone so many damn times.
Never in water, though.
I'm behind the times in that I don't have a smart phone.
I don't see the usefulness.
All I need it to do is make phone calls and send text messages.
Though it would be nice if they invented a phone that would make tea.

Den Dristige Djevelen

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff