Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
♡ α sтяαωвєяяч σғ α мєss ♡

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 am
ρισт

A soft whisper than should've never been. A tender touch sent the doe running toward the predator.

And a love that should be considered illegal if police found out.

This is the tall of a teachers affair with and unlikely person; her own student. A single wrong move could ruin everything, a incorrect placement of words could make it spiral downward...

In other words, then'd be screwed if people found out. In any case, a simple verison would be summed up like this:
A weak willed teacher is forced into a love she thought would never really blossom in her heart...until after their 'private lesson.'

:;тαвιє σғ cσитєитs;:

Plot x Profile Layout

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am
ρяσғιℓє

[size=18]⇚ Name ⇛[/size]

[size=10]☆ [b]Apperance[/b]:
☆ [b]Age[/b]:
☆ [b]Gender[/b]:
☆ [b]Bio[/b]:[/size]

:;тαвιє σғ cσитєитs;:

Plot x Profile Layout

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 am
heart Open heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm
Lillian Farewell

Lillian sighed to herself and pushed another set of files away to the corner of her desk. One of her students, Sarah, had asked for a private lesson today for algebra. A test for said subject was due to arive in two weeks, and this wan't exactly washing away the worry of being unbusy. "So if I change the meeting to thrusday...I should have ome time to do a follow up on this." She murmured to herself, trying to make her expression eem like she was paying attention to the work before her. Lillian sighed and fixed her glasses, the sky outside was thick with the threat of rain, and she had to walk home. "Hopefully it'll pass during the lesson...ugh who am I kidding? It's going to start as soon as it's over; I can feel it my gut." Bitting her lip softly, the teacher rubbed her hand behind her neck to defuse the tension, only with little success.

User ImageUser Image

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm
Sarah MacTamson

For the most part, it had been an uneventful day for Sarah, even though she had laughed a little to herself at their teachers usual interesting antics. Now Sarah found herself walking down the rather empty back hallways to the room her teacher said they would be able to meet in, the cheap black plastic briefcase she used to carry her schoolwork slung over her shoulder, letting her jacket slide off of said shoulders as usual. "Let's see now..." Her mind was playing over just what she had been thinking when she requested the meeting to 'study' with her teacher. Sure, it was one of those dreams of students with a hot teacher to want to sleep with them, but wasn't it supposed to be a male thing? Well, whatever... Sarah chided herself, shrugging her shoulders both out of habit and to shake off some parts of that thought line.

"Miss Farewell?" Sarah's voice didn't carry very well, always rather soft spoken, but with the otherwise silence of this area of the building, she was still easy to hear to anyone who might be inside. Tapping on the door a few times, she turns the handle and lets herself in... to find an empty room. Checking the sign next to the door again, she finds she was victim to an oddly dyslexic moment, and with her face flushing for a moment, moves on to the next room.

"Miss Farewell?" Sarah knocked lightly on the door as she spoke, having waited a moment to listen, and this time hear, the sound of someone digging through paperwork before knocking. "I'm coming in, alright?" Without waiting for an answer, Sarah slowly opened the door and slipped inside, carefully closing it behind her as she turned to look at her teacher with her usual aloof smile. "Sorry to ask for a meeting all of a sudden, I just wanted to beat the before test crammers."

RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games