Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 pm
Have you ever had a dream that you wont ever forget and how long ago did you have the dream???  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:21 pm
I have 2 dreams ill never forget

1 i had almost ten years ago and i still remeber it clearly

2 i had had about 3 years ago and i still remeber it like i just woke up from it  

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 am
The re-ocurring dreams i have. They change depending on what I see.
One was I was trapped underwater and the sub was filling with water, I kill something (I think) and I wake up.

Another was I was in my grandmas old house. A flash of highlighter yellow on the wall and a ghost in that color pops out and i wake up out of breath. Ive had that dream since I was a baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 pm
I've got 3, but 2 are kinda dirty. sweatdrop

I walk into like KFC or something out of the rain in my birthday suit and then this chick and I start going at it on the floor. Weird, moving on. (Dunno how long ago, but at least 4 or 5 years ago)

Last night: I'm snooping around my old house (The place I lived about 4 or 5 years ago weird coincidence eh?) and for some reason it was bigger and had more doors than normal. Anyway I was sneaking around the yard, crawling and shooting myself across the grass by grabbing it and pulling forward. (don't ask me how I did it, I have no idea.) and then I go through a side door and I start shooting up the place because there are bad guys in there (Again, no clue) and then I go into the next room, get mad about something and then cap this person. Then a chick in a sparkly red dress shows up and starts leaning over me and I'm all "Wtf are you doing?" and she gives me a wink and then I wake up (So not fair.)

And then this last one happened when I was like 6: I have to go save this chick who's way older than me from this dude and we end up pillow fighting in the local Food Lion in front of the aisle with all the paper towels and toilet paper.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 pm
I had this dream when I was 5.
My mom, older brother, and I went to the bank. The walls and floor were plain green, with no apparent texture. We walk from a hallway through an opening about halfway down and into this cavernous, half-circular room with a long green desk along the curved wall. I look up and see that the bank tellers (I guess) were skeletons. My mom and brother freak and run out of the room. I try to run after them, but I step on some pink gum. My shoe sticks and I'm stuck standing there screaming, even though the skeletons sat motionless behind the desk.

Wonder what it might mean...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 am
I have a few dreams I'd love to forget but can't.

I remember one I had when I was really little. This one isn't bad, just weird and I can't seem to ever forget it. I was clinging onto this pole going horizontally above a vat of boiling green (what I assume to be) acid. I remember dropping something into it (I don't remember what) and watching it just.. dissolve. I was mortified in the dream because I didn't know what to do. Now I just look at it like.. what? emotion_8c

Now another dream I remember having is when a friend of mine and myself were in a car parked outside my high school in the middle of the night. I couldn't tell who was driving, but then some guy got in the car and tried to hurt us. I opened up the door on the other side since that's where I was sitting, and tried walking out. I remember seeing my friend's eyes in the darkness of the car and I ran away. I don't know what happened to her, and I'd rather not know.

Another dream I can't seem to forget is one of this man coming into our house with a gun. Like in the other dream, my family and I are parked outside in the car. I don't know why, we just are. I remember seeing my brother try and run off, but he was shot. The man then came over to the car and shot my stepdad, walked over to the other side and shot my mom, even after pleading for her life.

It was just me and my little boy left in the car. He was just laying there next to me, looking up at me like I should do something. I saw the man outside the door and all I could do was hope he didn't know I was there. The last thing I remember was seeing my son's eyes and how helpless he was.

It's safe to say I don't have very good dreams. I honestly don't remember a single nice one I've had.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

lone_beast

Lonely Phantom

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 am
When I was five (14 years ago) I had a dream where I was camping in a parking lot, around a fire. My mother, me, and three policemen were there. Suddenly they say something and I break out in a run towards my mother's van, her right on my tail. I get in the van fine, but they catch my mom, and pull her out of the van. Then a policeman suddenly appears at my window, and I wake up out of breath.

Don't know why that one specifically stuck in my mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 pm
lone_beast
When I was five (14 years ago) I had a dream where I was camping in a parking lot, around a fire. My mother, me, and three policemen were there. Suddenly they say something and I break out in a run towards my mother's van, her right on my tail. I get in the van fine, but they catch my mom, and pull her out of the van. Then a policeman suddenly appears at my window, and I wake up out of breath.

Don't know why that one specifically stuck in my mind.

it probably suck because it might have scared you.  

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

lone_beast

Lonely Phantom

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 pm
Xx_Sexy_Jade_Wolf_xX

Probably. I was five, after all.  
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games