Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Femmeslash?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tfwbtr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 am
I know there's a lot of love for male slash pairings but what about girly slash? I personally like Hermione/Luna. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 am

I like Tonks/Fleur and Tonks/Ginny personally.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

punk rock prototype

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 pm
The only femmeslash I've come across was Hermione/Ginny, but I reallllly wanna find some Bellatrix/Hermione. It seems interesting to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm
Dame des Douleurs
The only femmeslash I've come across was Hermione/Ginny, but I reallllly wanna find some Bellatrix/Hermione. It seems interesting to me.

I can see that being pretty kinky.

Yeah, I like bisexual!Tonks a lot.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

punk rock prototype

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Dame des Douleurs

Oho. Yeah, I can see that too. I imagine lots of bondage and s/m. Most likely nonconsensual. Yep...

I never thought about Tonks in that way. But now that I think about it, she does seem reasonably bi. Hm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 pm
Dame des Douleurs
[Ren The Ryoko]
Dame des Douleurs

Oho. Yeah, I can see that too. I imagine lots of bondage and s/m. Most likely nonconsensual. Yep...

I never thought about Tonks in that way. But now that I think about it, she does seem reasonably bi. Hm.

Oh yeah. The spiky pink hair? OotP Tonks is really bi in my brain.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Rhiannon Corrine

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 pm
I like Astoria/Narcissa personally. Many of the more popular femslash parings make me want to scream. I can't stand Ginny/anyone, Cho/anyone, Fleur/anyone, or Hermione/anyone. ( Mostly because Hermione deserves better. I hate Cho, Ginny, and Fleur!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Dame des Douleurs

I could somehow swallow the idea, to be frank.
Although i'd still save bisexual!Fleur for any of Aphrodite's daughters who are bi, to be honest.

So Hermione/Fleur/Ginny/Tonks, anyone?  

Javier Cross

kabulin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 am
The only one I have ever really seen was Astoria/Ginny, but then again, it was a small part in a Harry/Draco fanfic. Guess I should try out more new pairings, out of my comfort zone. Some of the mentioned are actually sounding interesting. *drifts off to google*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 am
I think Bella/Hermione could be good for reasons listed in earlier posts.

I know someone mentioned hating Cho, but I really like her. I think that since Cho is so popular, having dated Cedric and Harry, also being a quidditch player...I think it is a perfect secret love match for Luna (: I really like this pairing and feel like maybe I should write it to the degree that makes sense to me since I feel like all the fiction I find for it doesn't really go along with exactly my thought process. I think that Cho really needs a good friend, and that she would confuse it with love easily so that's how it all could begin I guess!

ShinHaeMoon

Clean Genius

HPSG Head Quarters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces