Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
My personal zoo <3.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zuluu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 pm
Some of you may remember that I moved to England to live with my boyfriend. Well the quality of life is much better (for us) in Australia so I moved home and he is coming over. Sadly I had to leave my pets there behind.
Now I am back in Australia I have a totally different furry gang and decided I'd share them with you. I don't have too many as I am living with my family as I save up for a deposit on a house -.-;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Sweep. My seven week old blue hooded rat. Blues are very rare here and also my favourite colour. I wasn't meant to be getting a rat. Mum said we would 'discuss' it when my boyfriend gets here but I went to a rat show, the lady who was coming to pick him up didn't want him and I jumped on the chance. It was meant to be.

An older picture of another rat I am picking up next week. I can't keep Sweep on his own so I have this guy to collect. He's a Double Rex and a stunning boy! Also picking up a Down Under as well but I have no photo of him, yet! (Wish me luck on bringing them home :p)

I have always had a soft spot for Hermit Crabs. I have four! Though there are only three in this photo. There names are Ralph, Lauren, John and Yoko. They are such funny critters and I do love them to bits!

My two dogs. The one on the left is my puppy. He's a seven month old Bull Arab puppy named Seb. He is so silly and I love him to bits. The other is our family dog. She is a three year old Great Dane named Marley.

Seb and Marley are in this photo too. My horse is in this photo. Her name is Epona and she is a 19 year old Thouroughbred. She's the sweetest thing. Next to her are our two miniature cows. Marley is taller than them. Mum calls them Moo and Little Moo. Very original names, aha.

This is my cat Sweeney. He was abandoned here by his previous owners who just didn't take him when they moved. It took us six months to move in and he was skinny and unfriendly. After months of coaxing him he came for food and three years on he is more or less an inside cat now!
I also have another cat that I don't have a photo of. Her name is Muffin and she's a grey domestic long hair.

These are my Red Rumped Parakeets. Their names are Fletcher and Willow. I love them to pieces. They are a breeding pair but have never bred.

My Beta Jimmy. He is a funny, funny fish. He hates my brother and whenever my brother comes in my room he tries to attack him through his tank.

That's about it. My boyfriend and I want to increase our little zoo when we move out of state but that's a couple of years away just yet! :')

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Nice to see that you're back! I do indeed remember when you moved. Sorry that England didn't work out, but at least you know now where you belong!

Those are some very nice critters, and I can't wait to see all of your new additions through the years when you guys have your own place! Just one comment, have you thought about getting a filter and a heater for your fishy?

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zuluu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Vanilla eXee

Nice to see that you're back! I do indeed remember when you moved. Sorry that England didn't work out, but at least you know now where you belong!

Those are some very nice critters, and I can't wait to see all of your new additions through the years when you guys have your own place! Just one comment, have you thought about getting a filter and a heater for your fishy?

Yes! He has one.
In the tank with one.. It didn't have a lid and he jumped out. That was just a temp tank until I got a new tank with a lid.. I figured him staying in there for a bit was better than him jumping out without me being there.. It's just the only photo I had. whee

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games