Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Have you ever fallen for a straight person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
ALways
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 86 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 114

Soul Love-chama

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm
Yes. I had the biggest crush on my best friend before she got together with her boyfriend two years ago. xD I think I might still be crushing on her a little bit, but I'm more in love my boyfriend at the moment <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 pm
ugh im a failure at relationships ever sense Austin. he was the most amazing guy ever!! he wasn't to feminine or masculine he was perfect. when i finally got the courage to talk about it (i was still in the closet) i asked him if he was gay he said no and ran but every day after that i keeped trying to get him to forgive me but he moved Sophomore year which made me think that its my fault that he moved and every thing went down hill(after i asked him) cause i never really got over him cause i never found a reason to hate him but recently i figured out it. it was so obvious it was that he made me depressed and sad. so im kinda over him now and i was during freshmen year when this happened and im now a junior.  

rayray1123

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 am
I'm engaged to one. And refuses to entertain even the idea of kissing another dude for me. T.T  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:44 am
I fall for straight boys all the time... but that's not really a problem. I've recently fallen really hard for my straight best girl friend, I told her about my feelings... sort of. She understands and stuff but she can't really do anything, because well she's straight. I understand that but it still sucks to repress these feelings and still be her best friend, then again I value her more as a friend than anything else and I would rather put up with this frustration rather than lose her altogether. neutral

But yeah, it sucks. It sucks because it's not something you can control.  

immaouttahere

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 am
The only girls I ever fall for our straight! Usually once im 100% sure that they're straight thought I control myself thought.

Its literally impossible for me to date in my town. I only know of two lesbians in my school. They are both butch. I'm a femme lesbian and I am attracted to other Femme girls. Oh well. Maybe i'll find a pretty girl in college  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 pm
Yes. It was really difficult to let go.  

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 pm
I've had two of my gay friends fall for me. One confessed and surprised the hell out of me and the other has not confessed, but I can tell he has a crush by his actions. I'm straight, so I turned the one that confessed down, but we're still good friends. The other one, I'm thinking of confronting him about it, I know he's trying to hide it and I can't stand to see him try and hide it anymore, so I think I'll have a talk with him about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:51 pm
This actually hasn't happened to me. I do find it awkward when a guy likes me, though. And since I'm not outed yet, I'm constantly worrying over what to say if they do confront me about it. And Grad is coming up... stressed  

Brisbys_Stone

Solemn Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:53 pm

User Image

I
nsanity is...

... I liked a girl for five months... And around halfway through, she told me she wasn't gay. I'm pretty sure she knew I liked her, but she was cool about it.

...Contagious <3

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 pm
I fell in love with a woman 4 years older then I which was surprising to me since then I've only ever felt anything for men. I see her as beautiful and just amazing in every way and what makes it even better is she's not supermodel looking and I think that is just adding to her personality. It's been 3 years 5 months 23 days and 45 minutes since I fell in love with her and yes I still am. She sees me as her younger sibling rather then a romantic interest and while I'm happy she's in my life, it kills me knowing I'll never be able to hold her hand or hug her or kiss her lovingly. neutral  

DeuceWilder2891

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 am
All the men I've liked ended up straight. Even when they acted...less than straight with me. It's so depressing and frustrating spending 6 years on a guy you know you can't have.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:33 am
I'm bi, and right now I have a boyfriend who is straight. He is one of the bestest things that has ever happened to me in this world ♥

KuroiStar

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers