Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I need a bit of help? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I stay or go?
  Go
  Stay
  Gold:)
View Results

i love sunflowers

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 am
victorgee89
i love sunflowers
victorgee89
i love sunflowers
victorgee89
i love sunflowers

Yeah, I'm going to have to, School starts in two weeks, and I still have to pack up and get situated and stuff... I have a big list of things to do.
I went to boarding school in high school, and I was around partying constantly, and had a lot of opportunities to go, but I never did, so they should trust me regardless, I think. I've been around it, and I've got no interest in it.

Well see you got an advantage over me,
cause I'm a musician, always lookin for tips;
Playin gigs at party's people get drunk, high, & everything else & start throwing down cash tips for the band( to the girl, guys & I )

That's pretty cool, the tip thing is. I would assume that everything depends on those tips, unless you work outside of that?

It's my life, what makes me feel my own thrife;
Though Thriving, just makes me remember the car that was driving;
Bfore the crash, after my bands big party Bash.

Cool..
I'm sorry, that really sucks

Why whatever don't kill us makes us stronger right,
you just always gotta be prepared for the fight;
Though it did take away part of my sight.
It just gave me ideas of what I might
Do

That's great that you're taking that experience and using it to help you. Most people would be wallowing in self pity over the fact that they lost some of their vision, and were in a wreck. Good for you whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 am
i love sunflowers
victorgee89
i love sunflowers
victorgee89
i love sunflowers

That's pretty cool, the tip thing is. I would assume that everything depends on those tips, unless you work outside of that?

It's my life, what makes me feel my own thrife;
Though Thriving, just makes me remember the car that was driving;
Bfore the crash, after my bands big party Bash.

Cool..
I'm sorry, that really sucks

Why whatever don't kill us makes us stronger right,
you just always gotta be prepared for the fight;
Though it did take away part of my sight.
It just gave me ideas of what I might
Do

That's great that you're taking that experience and using it to help you. Most people would be wallowing in self pity over the fact that they lost some of their vision, and were in a wreck. Good for you whee

Head over water never going down  

victorgee89

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 pm
Wars come and go,

If you can make them see that it is something that you want to do and prove that it has nothing to do with your boyfriend or any of his friends, then maybe they would come around. If you could prove that you want to go to school for the right reasons and maybe they will come around. Give them a good reason other than your boyfriend or his friends that you should go to this school and maybe they will come around. I must ask you this one question, though... Would you still want to go to this school where your boyfriend is going to be at if he were to break up with you and if his friends were to leave with him? (You have to think about things like that even though you may not want to think about the possibility of that ever happening.)

but my soldiers stay eternal.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 am
I support higher education wholeheartedly.

No matter what you do, where you go, how old you are, you are always going to be that little girl in their eyes.

Don't think of the situation as going against or going with them. It's about you.

Are you taking this education for yourself? Or for them? Anyone else?

Good Luck! Keep us updated of course (:  

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

i love sunflowers

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm
I agree with you. It's about me and my choices, not them. But I guess it's one of those easier said then done sort of things... idk.

I actually decided to stay at the school I'm at. I'm not working, so I figured staying somewhere where I have free food and a nice place to sleep, will only help. So my plan is to get a job, save up some money and get a loan on my own. My parents won't cosign on the loan I need to pay for college.. so I'm literally stuck at the moment. But I guess it could be worse. I'm going in the spring when I can support myself a little bit better....

sweatdrop oh well...

Thanks for the advice btw (to everyone)  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games