Submit

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 am
I missed a lot of my junior year. I was too lazy and didn't go to school and since i started high school i been lazy with my elective classes.Like I just didn't care and when I get annoyed with something I stopped caring and just rush through it or don't do it. I am a senior now and only have 13.500 credits and I am suppose to have 23.000 to graduate and I still didn't pass my test so I can graduate...
What should I do? I have a feeling I am not going to walk with my class.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:37 am
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

Well, you can inquire to see how many classes you can take. Also, see if your school offers online credits, summer credits, after school credits, or if there are classes you can maybe take at a local college to get credit, too.
If none of those work, you might just have to repeat a year or so sad I'm sorry. Especially since a fellow Zutara fan is in such peril.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 am
There is still HOPE! DON'T GIVE UP. You can get those credits this year! If you wanted to. I mean you only 9.5 that isn't much. Look, How many classes do you take this year.
For example I have "Block schedule" So I take a total of 8 classes.
Just plan ahead. That is what I did. Lets say you take 7 ( from what I heard that is the Average) so If you pass all your 7 classes all you need is 2.5 credits. Take college duel credits or online.
*Talk to you counselor! If you have a mean one, go to another one. WHO CARES, they are their to do a job :/ ( been there)
See if you have a college level class that can help you get ready.
Ask a teacher you trust and love <3 for help. Maybe the can help you with something. THEY WANT YOU IN THE REAL WORLD. (although sometimes that sounds mean xD but they are just playing ^^ )
Try taking after school stuff (credit) Like I need 1 pe credit to graduate but I don't want to take it during school, so I was thinking of taking Soccer or tennis. ^^
Testing out! Honestly what I learned in high school compare to college classes is that HS classes are a waste of time. :/ Really you don't need a year to learn something. The average human can learn something up to 1 week if they wanted to xD. So testing out would be a good idea for credits, fast.
I mean you could have always taken summer school for extra classes ^^

Don't for get to study hard, hope isn't lost, biggrin , you just need to work at it ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 am
Take school stuff online, make sure you dont get any study halls(they are so useless), if your school lets you take night classes or ones on weekends, and yea summer/winter classes too.  

LacrymosaVampiress22

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff