Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Fishehs :E

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 pm
I'm putting my current quests of hedgehogs and suggies on hold for le fishehs. I've got my mom totally into the hedgie idea, I just gotta find one for under $50 :[ hard battle.

Anyways. My friend's fish died in her 3 gallon tank so she's passing it on to me.. she's giving me everything in it, so the food, water conditioner, filter, and tank. She doesn't have a heater, but that's not too big of a deal, I have a plant flat heater that I used when Delilah had ich and I had to keep her quarantined, it helped keep the tank a couple degrees warmer, it helped and we're not using it. So I'm thinking of putting a betta in the tank. But I don't know what type I want D: I'm thinking a half moon, those have always been a favorite. Otherwise, I was thinking just look for one that seems the most lively and all, yah know?

Ok, is it just me, or have all the motherfruckin breeders stopped breeding all of a sudden? Like honestly? I'm searching for breeders but every single one is 'out of stock' and 'not currently shipping- check back later, we always add new stock!'. frustrating.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

If you're going the breeder route anyway, then you might not mind the prices on Aquabid, so check that out, as well as e-bay. You can also look at PetCo or fish stores. PetSmart doesn't carry halfmoons.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm
Aquabid is the way to go for breeder fish. smile I spend hours on there drooling over bettas!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 pm
Guess what I'm checking out then smile  

Azusanga

Akari_32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 pm
Definatly look into AquaBid. I could drool over fish there for DAYS!

Also, Nilla, PetSmarts are actually starting to carry Halfmoon and Delta dragon scaled Bettas. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:27 am
Ahhh! I be droolin!

I adore Mustard Gas and Dragon colourations. They're my favorite <3  

Azusanga

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out