Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Aw man...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do they make you feel?
  Shy! D:
  They don't affect me at all, honestly. :')
  Gold is always a good thing...
View Results

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:32 pm
For the past six months or so, I've been infatuated with this boy. Lets call him D.

Today I was going to the water fountain when I saw D and another guy friend walking my way, and I kinda ducked my head 'cause, you know, I'm really shy. D: But they see me and come my way. After a brief scuffle of who was gonna hug who, D kinda... wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I hugged back. It literally took my breath away. I didn't notice that I stopped breathing until I rounded the corner out of view and started choking from lack of oxygen. x'D

Anyway, the point of this post is to ask you guys how y'all feel around your man or lady friend? Are you shy like me, or outgoing as usual? Details, details!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm
I'm don't have a boyfriend, when I like someone I get really shy. Even if I wasn't before when I talked to them. I do like this one guy though, but we're just sort of friends. ( I say sort of because we used to talk a lot in the 8th grade but then in 9th grade we didn't have any classes together and in home room we sat across the room from each other so we didn't talk. Then last year he came to this meeting that my sister and his sister go to so we sat and talked through the meeting. Now in home room he sits with me and one of my other friends but now I've only talked to him once this summer.... And I apologize for the long post.)

That's really great! =]  

inky6

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 am
inky6
I'm don't have a boyfriend, when I like someone I get really shy. Even if I wasn't before when I talked to them. I do like this one guy though, but we're just sort of friends. ( I say sort of because we used to talk a lot in the 8th grade but then in 9th grade we didn't have any classes together and in home room we sat across the room from each other so we didn't talk. Then last year he came to this meeting that my sister and his sister go to so we sat and talked through the meeting. Now in home room he sits with me and one of my other friends but now I've only talked to him once this summer.... And I apologize for the long post.)

That's really great! =]

Don't apologize! xD

You should talk to him more! Who knows, you two may end up going out! :D And it's good to know that I'm not the only shy-crusher here. > w <

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 am
well i've never had a boyfriend but when i see him.everything just stops and i can't help but smile. then when he talks to me {we sit next to each other in technology} i say the most stupid things i have ever said in my life.And i say alot of things. him and i are friends and we talk alot to but most of our conversations are short and stupid.He taps me from time to time when we see each other in the hallway and i panic and run away really fast { i go to a ghetto school }. Anyway it's kinda stupid for me = w =

and it's really great for you ^ . ^ try not to almost kill yourself next time

leetcream

Shy Regular

inky6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 pm
Cyanide Saliva
inky6

That's really great! =]

Don't apologize! xD

You should talk to him more! Who knows, you two may end up going out! :D And it's good to know that I'm not the only shy-crusher here. > w <

Haha maybe, I'm hoping for just friends though if that doesn't happen. He's nice to talk to when we talk. I did talk to him today, although it was pretty short. A lot of my friends aren't so it is good to know!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 am
That is cute. 4laugh

I don't know, I had puppy-like a boy once when I was 10. All I can remember is I just want to stick with him.

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

viper_353

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:01 pm
Haha, I don't have a boyfriend....but with the guy I like I'm outgoing and generaly make a fool of myself....but I think he just thinks I'm a strange and hyper person, and so I never feel emberassed in front of the guy.
I'm also really sarcastic and he's like one of the few people I can joke around with and tease insanely without worrying about hurting him, so our conversations usually go from "Hey how are you" to bugging eachother whenever we talk.....sometimes I think I can't stand him, and other times I think he's one of the poeple I'm most comfortable around.....
although I've heard from friends he's shy around people if they don't know him.....which makes me smile as maybe I know him more than most people then?? smile
.....and I think, "Hey, if we're always going to be fighting....why don't we just fight while we're dating?" razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 pm
There was this one time where the guy of my dreams came by and sat right beside me during Religion class. I got really embarrassed and I started to blush a lot. I got so shy that (I feel so bad I did this) I turned my chair around away from him. I bet my plan of not letting him know I like him has been destroyed. I'm a stupid person...

So yes, I am a very shy person when it comes to boys. Yet out going with friends.

crumpled paper towel

Flatterer

xXiFallenAngeliXx

Durem Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:33 pm
I have a boyfriend,and whenever I see him or think about him, my heart beats really fast. It scares me sometimes. When I'm around him I'm sort of at a loss of what to do,so I try to make the best of it. He knows I'm shy,so he usually mentions or hints in on things that he wants us to do or to go to,kind of to see how I'll take it. When I first met him and realized I liked him, I couldn't even sleep at night!!! It was terrible! My heart would pound and I would toss and turn,and it trluy was the worst. I calmed down once we started dating though <3 Soooo....I'm basically just a naturally shy gal! Its quite sad,but at least I found a guy who is willing to cope with it....  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games