Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 pm
New thread, because I need a few extra posts to organize this.

Just post which pae'il you'd like to RP with, and we can go from there. biggrin

Feel free to chat about my pae if ya want. lol

About my RP:

My characters exist in my head. They have their own personalities and opinions. They are not the same as mine. Some of my pae are flat out jerks. That does not mean that I am. I request that if you RP with me, you don't take what my Pae say or do to your Pae personally. I want them to be diverse, and give REAL responses, and not hold back, just because I think someone will take what my pae says to heart.

I will not 'nicen up' or 'dumb down' (or some cases, 'smarten up') any pae'il for the sake of fluff RP. I prefer to advance my storylines, and have my pae'il socialize as if they really existed.

I will note which pae'il are not nice for those who wish to avoid that kind of RP.

Also note: I am the shop owner, and creator of the current meta plot (in part) and usually my RP will refer to that, or be used to advance it. Unless of course, its just a nice little family RP.

My Pae are ALWAYS open and free. I will not say they are 'stuck' or 'busy' in an RP, as I can always adjust their timeline accordingly.

Of significance to note as well: I am slow to respond to RP sometimes, so you are more than welcome to poke me, or push me to the RP thread. wink having patience with me is awesome! As I am forgetful when I get distracted.

**you may use my format if you want, credit is unneccessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 pm
Available NPCs

They are available if you need them, just post in this thread, or drop me a PM.

*These can be RP'd by any staff member.

Guardian Iris:
  • Messenger to the Guardians. Anything the Guardians have to say will be said through her.
  • Loyal to the Guardians only.
  • Serves as spy for the Guardians too.
  • Official shop mule so she will post all growings and announcements.
  • Plotting Info:
    • She will be key in delivering the Guardian's words to the Holy Knights.
    • She will be doing a lot of spying on the Ancient Breeds.

Earthmother:
  • She is the omnipotent character. She knows everything about the island and what is going on.
  • She is a plot device available in case Pae'il need to know certain things.
  • She will be used for Luminary Quests.
  • She will be used for Faun announcements in the event Rais or Mo are not available.
  • Plotting Info:
    • She can administer healing draughts like the Seer, except she likely didn't make them (Seer would have).
    • She will often take pae'il aside to educate them.
    • She's a storyteller.

Kalandandra, Potions Master:
  • This is an Avalon Fairy (same as Mellons).
  • She can mix any potion, so if you need something for your pae, go to her.
  • She is not a very nice fairy.
  • She is very good friends with Millie, the Fairy of Life.
  • Plotting Info:
    • She will make potions and concoctions that can do anything. GM reserves the right to set limits on the requested potion.
    • It is up to the artists if the potion effects are reflected on the official certs. More than likely, it won't.
    • She creates the potions and items that unlock a pae's powers.

Millie, Fairy of Life:
  • Breeding fairy
  • She manipulates a pae's fertility with her special potions. (a side affect of her potions is that it can act like a love potion which enhances feelings of adoration.)
  • She delivers the "magic baskets" to pae who do not give live birth (same-gendered couples, DNA breedings, event breedings)
  • Once in a while, she'll team up with Kalandandra to create "special" breeding potions which affect the offspring in different ways.
  • Plotting Info:
    • She can be RP'd for any breeding, however, you must secure a breeding slot before the breeding can actually take place.

Anteros, God of Love:
  • He is one of Venus' Erotes, and the only one that is an NPC.
  • He is the only one that can stop or reverse the magic arrows of his brothers.
  • Contact this NPC if you want to cure your Pae.

Tansa, Healing Trainer:
  • An Avalon Fairy
  • Works for the Guardians
  • Trains the Holy Knights in healing magics
  • Will not give ancients the time of day, because they are considered the enemy.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 pm
IPC: Queen Tariel

She is available if you need her, just post in this thread, or drop me a PM.

User Image Naiad Leader

Leadership Style: She rules with her heart. Decisions are based on emotions.
Personality: Tariel is mischievous, flighty and flaky, but generally good natured. She enjoys having fun, canoodling, and seeing what she can get away with.
What to expect if you RP with her:
  • Depending on the faction and breed of Pae'il, she'll likely want to show off her temple and the remains of her former home which the island crushed when it crashed into the sea.
  • If she is on land, she dries out quickly, and will need to get wet often.
  • Drying out is painful so she needs a really good reason to venture away from the lake or beaches.
  • She protects Naiads first, always. Faun second. After that, pae'il are on their own. She doesn't trust winged-pae'il yet.

Powers:
  • Siren's Song - she can sooth with her humming and affect other Pae's mind with her singing. She can charm or convince Pae'il to do anything.
  • Leviathan Shift - In cases of extreme emergency, she can transform into a giant leviathan to protect herself, and her fellow naiads.

Relationship Status: she is single, and will remain as such. She is a bit "boy crazy" so she flirts a lot.
Heir Information: Naiads are a matriarchy, and females rule as Queens. Tariel's first daughter will be the next queen. If no daughters are born, the duty will go to her Lady in Waiting, Lady Aeroniel.

Future Plans & Plots:
  • Sea Witch - I am planning on introducing a Naiad "enemy" similar to the concept in the Little Mermaid fairytale by Hans Christian Anderson.
    * Plotting for this is still in development, and I will update with more information. If you are interested in helping, drop me a note.
  • Naiad Soap Opera - Tariel is prone to drama because of her boy-crazy ways. She will have two daughters, from two different fathers, and there will be some 'who's the babydaddy' dramas to follow.
  • Assembly of Naiad Forces - This announcement came following Faunapalooza. All Ancient breeds need to being preparing to defend themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm
IPC: Psyche

She is available if you need her, just post in this thread, or drop me a PM.

User Image Goddess of the Soul

Leadership Style: She is not a leader.
Personality: Psyche is very gentle, tender and kind. She is as beautiful on the inside as the outside. She is also strong, and fiercely protective of her lover and husband, Eros.
What to expect if you RP with her:
  • She is kind, almost sickeningly so. She will dote all over and about her husband.

Powers:
Soul Butterflies - the tiny illuminated butterflies that seem to constantly surround Psyche are bits of her soul. She can use these to animate inanimate objects temporarily.
Relationship Status: she is married to Eros, and will never stray.
Offspring Information: Venus tricked her into appearing on some scam of a talk show, in front of the whole island. Venus's plan was to destroy Psyche's reputation and split her and her husband up. She convinced the audience that the baby Psyche had was not Eros, but one belonging to a random Pae'il that Psyche had an affair with. The child is not actually of Psyche or Eros' blood. The real child was taken and hidden away. No one knows where Volupta is.

Future Plans & Plots:
  • Island of the Pygmies - Volupta will be found, and she'll be given to a player as a contest reward for an upcoming event.
  • Revenge is Sweet - She will find a way to get back at Venus.

Note: She is a deity, which does not conform to the shop Meta-plot. She was created for events and holidays, and is not technically a "god" to the Pae'il.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 pm
The Light Faction

These are my pae that have chosen to be on The Light Faction.

User Image
Role: None at the moment
Relationship Status: Widowed/Separated (she doesn't know what happened to her husband, Vale, but he is permanently gone.)
Family: Joi (daughter), Lucius (son-deceased), Lucia (daughter), Momoiro "Mo" (adopted son)
Lucia has a daughter named Shae and a son named Ocie, who are a Water Faeries
Mo has two daughters name Drucilla and Grendell, and a son named Alturious (deceased)
Power: Lore - she can read any text in any language.
Future Plans: She will be working towards becoming a Luminary, so her involvement will all be aimed towards that.
She will also be the one who eventually reads the Book of Transcendence, if it is ever found.
I would also like her to meet someone new, who could help her get over Vale's disappearance.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 pm
The Dark Faction

These are my pae that have chosen to be on The Dark Faction.

User Image
Personality: He likes to pamper himself and wallow in his own self pity. He likes solitude, but does not shy away from socializing. He also has a tendency to run when faced with difficult decisions.
Relationship Status: It's complicated. He is gay, but was in a unique relationship with one other male, and two females that resulted in 3 pure hybrid children. He is open to meeting new pae and the potential for romance.
Family: daughters name Drucilla and Grendell, and a son named Alturious (deceased)
Power: Mirror Images - He can make clones of himself that do as he commands. Never more than three at a time, and they are hollow and can be destroyed easily. They usually do his housework, but are effective for fighting.
Future Plans: He needs to resolve things with Morena.
He will turn to the dark side, tainting himself in order to avoid magic karma and the goody-goodies who frolick in the light.

User Image
Personality:She is calm and stoic. She will not smile for just anyone. She is the closest thing Telrunya has to a scientist. She enjoys watching living things in agony, but this is not something she advertises. She does not attach herself to anyone, or anything, and approaches situations with an analytical mind, curious about how she can use certain experiences in her experiments.
Relationship Status: Single - (I am looking for her to find someone who will soften her up a bit)
Family: She has taken to raising a miniature faerie pae'il named Tinker Bell. She does not consider herself it's mother though. It is merely an experiment.
Power: Chemist - Drucilla can mix different chemicals and substances to create toxins.
Future Plans: I would like her to meet more Pae'il and either freak them out with her sadistic nature, or impress them. (depending on faction).
I also want her to find a "special" someone that compliments her, but also has the ability to soften her up. She needs to learn that emotions are not bad.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:59 pm
Elemental Faction (neutral)

These are my ancient breed pae that are remaining neutral.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 pm
Undecided Pae'il
These are simply not active enough for me to have them join a side yet.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:24 pm
Perma-kid Pae'il
Ungrowing and irrelevant to plotting, but if someone wants to RP with them, that's cool.

:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games