Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Words of wisdom form an unusual source.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2uper2ecret

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 am
While having a discussion with a friend of mine, I heard him say something I never thought I'd hear from his mouth.

"It seems like every decision I make causes trouble for someone, or myself-"

Here I interrupted him but he told me to wait.

"- I can't understand why it is that, whether it causes a problem or not, the people I do these things to, or for, And I can't understand why they fight harder every time I do something wrong, until I thought about it - Everyone is a prize to be won. Not a cattle at as show, but a pink diamond sitting in a security enclosed box. And every fight, won or lost, opens a new lock that lets someone who will actually mean something to you closer to winning the auction. And even if it seems corny, and cheesy, that gem is the true you. And sure, your friends get a bid in, but there's only one person in the end that will win the bid - Each problem, or fight, or argument, or trial, is just another step to eliminate the people who wouldn't pay the highest price to make sure that it was taken care of the best"

The reason it shocked me was -It's coming from the kid who dropped out of high school, and got sucked into the world of drugs for 5 years, and is still recovering.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 am
EchnidaSkamiri
While having a discussion with a friend of mine, I heard him say something I never thought I'd hear from his mouth.

"It seems like every decision I make causes trouble for someone, or myself-"

Here I interrupted him but he told me to wait.

"- I can't understand why it is that, whether it causes a problem or not, the people I do these things to, or for, And I can't understand why they fight harder every time I do something wrong, until I thought about it - Everyone is a prize to be won. Not a cattle at as show, but a pink diamond sitting in a security enclosed box. And every fight, won or lost, opens a new lock that lets someone who will actually mean something to you closer to winning the auction. And even if it seems corny, and cheesy, that gem is the true you. And sure, your friends get a bid in, but there's only one person in the end that will win the bid - Each problem, or fight, or argument, or trial, is just another step to eliminate the people who wouldn't pay the highest price to make sure that it was taken care of the best"

The reason it shocked me was -It's coming from the kid who dropped out of high school, and got sucked into the world of drugs for 5 years, and is still recovering.

Wow! I'm wordless!  

Heavenly Army

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

2uper2ecret

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 am
GabrielVilela

I figured I could share it and maybe give some people who are feeling down some hope.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 am
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

I figured I could share it and maybe give some people who are feeling down some hope.

Well, my case, I'm not that well..  

Heavenly Army

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

2uper2ecret

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 am
GabrielVilela

): wanna talk about it honey?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:39 am
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

I want! Well, it seems I get excited when I see a friend of mine, who is damn hot, but when I see a girl, the only thing I feel is love, nothing else. My dad thinks I'm gay and I'm not (I think)....I don't know what to do sad  

Heavenly Army

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

2uper2ecret

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 am
GabrielVilela
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

I want! Well, it seems I get excited when I see a friend of mine, who is damn hot, but when I see a girl, the only thing I feel is love, nothing else. My dad thinks I'm gay and I'm not (I think)....I don't know what to do sad

Well; are the feelings of only sexual, or do you find him physically, and mentally/emotionally attractive as well? (:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 am
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

This is nneant to inspire hope? I wovldnt innpvne its depth, bvt the fact is that what hes saying is that there is really only one person for each individval that they can be trvely connpatible with... I find those to be grinn statistics and I dont see the hope in this nnessage at all. I find it to be rather isolating. Not only that bvt I cant see how anyone covld view this as a hopefvll nessage. Can yov enlighten nne vpon yovr views, as Id like to hear thenn so that I nnight vnderstand.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Heavenly Army

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 am
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

Well; are the feelings of only sexual, or do you find him physically, and mentally/emotionally attractive as well? (:

Just sexual but just being like this, my father already punched me on face  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 am
Matasoga
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

This is nneant to inspire hope? I wovldnt innpvne its depth, bvt the fact is that what hes saying is that there is really only one person for each individval that they can be trvely connpatible with... I find those to be grinn statistics and I dont see the hope in this nnessage at all. I find it to be rather isolating. Not only that bvt I cant see how anyone covld view this as a hopefvll nessage. Can yov enlighten nne vpon yovr views, as Id like to hear thenn so that I nnight vnderstand.
perhaps adjusting your fingers on the keyboard so I can understand what you are saying;.

I don't understand. LOL  

2uper2ecret

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 am
EchnidaSkamiri
Matasoga
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

perhaps adjusting your fingers on the keyboard so I can understand what you are saying;.

I don't understand. LOL

See nny sig. If yov dont get it, theres nothing that I can do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:01 am
Matasoga
EchnidaSkamiri
Matasoga
EchnidaSkamiri
GabrielVilela

I don't understand. LOL

See nny sig. If yov dont get it, theres nothing that I can do.

Then this will have to wait, or a computer keyboard, because I can barely understand English and it's my first language. I have a hard time with things that aren't right. Lol.

ALso; if your message is negative, Please leave. (: K thank you. it's unnecessary.  

2uper2ecret

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ziroshi Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 pm
Oh wow... that was... that was beautiful....  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games