Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Tinier Cafe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm
This topic is long over-due.

Anybody here plays the facebook application Tinier Cafe?
If so, how are you liking it? What level are you, what's your favorite dish? What gives you the most experience/pecos at your level?
Tips and Tricks you'd like to share?

---
I'm currently in the mid 70's. So far, I've learned to switch to specific dishes if I want to level up faster. But if I want to make money, I need specific other dishes. The best dish for you to use is also dependent on how often you intend to visit your cafe.

The dish that gives the most exp in the recipe book is Red Meuniere. It only takes an hour to cook. It costs 5k Pecos and you earn 7.5k Pecos. It's not bad for profit but there are better dishes for that.

The dish that makes the most money in the recipe book is Hors d'oeuvre. It only costs 1k Pecos to cook, and earns you 40k Pecos. Cooking time is only 4 hours.

Those are high level dishes though. Minimum for the Red Meuniere is owner level 37, which isn't so bad. Once you reach that level, it's fast leveling till about level 70. The Hors d'ouevre requires level 60-something. It helps if you're trying to save up for another restaurant.

My favorite dish so far though I think is probably the Big Kokoro Cake. It's so cute, I just like seeing it served. There are a couple others I really like too that just look delicious.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 pm
just level 5 now, started playing, any idea if there is a walk through, something that tells you eg how many points until you level up, and like you have here, what are the best dishes to serve for making money, and for leveling up so far its fun!  

Annex_orion

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:53 pm
I don't know if anyone's made a walk through yet. Not many people are past the 30's on average.
For a good while the Beef and Rice dish is the best for experience, until you get the Pumpkin Soup, and then lastly, Red Fish Meuniere will be the best for experience, which you'll be able to get when you're lvl 37. From there it's easy leveling till you get to your 70's. It slows down.
Although the Primeval Big Meat gives way more exp than the Red Fish, and in only 10 minutes (Primeval gives 900 exp, Redfish gives about 300exp), it costs waaay too much to prepare, so you can only prepare a few before you end up having to save money again.

I never cared to make money before I was in the 50's or 60's owner lvl-wise, so I don't know what to recommend for the lower levels. Once you do get to the 60
s, the best item of all for money is the Hors d'ouvre. You should be able to figure out what the best dish for your current level is for making money easily by looking to see how much money each dish costs, and how much total you will earn in return.

I think someone was trying to make a database for all of the recipes before, which has all of the information of each dish, but they never got far, since you need to have maxed all of the recipes in the book to know them all. I think the furthest they got was to about level 14 last I saw. It was in one of the TinierCafe groups on TinierMe. I don't remember which one though.

TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games