Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Help me please...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sbaxter2010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 am
I need some advice I'm bi but I've never been with a female sexually. My fiancee was my first but he's never been able to satisfy me sexually the only thing that gets me off it being eaten out and he doesnt do that. Am I a lesbian? Ive never been attracted to him like that but I love him. I dont know what to do....help! sweatdrop gonk crying sad question mad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:00 am
You're actually normal, not many ladies have an orgasm through traditional penetration. Hell, some don't even orgasm from being eaten out.
Sex aside, you cannot let that be the thing that defines your sexual orientation.  

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

sbaxter2010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:52 pm
oh okay thanks for the advice  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 pm
You're only lesbian if you're attracted to women. So...yeah D:  

finfageek

sbaxter2010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 am
I am attracted to woman  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 am
That's something you must define for yourself. Generally speaking, you're a lesbian if and only if you're attracted to women and not men - this means men in general, not just your beau. He may simply not be attractive to you sexually, which is fine since you understand that but still care for him. It may be as simple as a desire to experiment with another lady or something more like a shift toward homosexuality instead of bisexuality.

I would suggest sitting down with him and having a talk about this and about how you feel with regards to your sex life. Ignoring that and continuing to be unsatisfied can lead to more problems.  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200