Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 pm
How do you get over someone who you know dose not love you anymore. I know It sounds stupid but I cant stop thinking about this girl. The situation was complicated, during the time i was with her I was depressed, and scared. My mother was going through some things and something happened to this girl that i though i was going to lose her. My aunt had just had a baby, and my other aunt had just become a grandmother. My mother was sad and i could tell, she had always wanted grandchildren and my brother had been teasing her about not wanting kids which made it worse. My mom is in pain all the time and seeing her upset on top of it wasn't helping. So I broke up with this girl telling her i just thought of her as a sister, and i told her friends too. Which was a lie, I could see myself marring her, having a family with her, growing old with her and being crazy old ladies. I love her so much I just didn't think i could tell her the truth. I love my mother so much and i love and respect this girl. So now that i am almost 4 months pregnant, somethings missing, and every time I think about her, I know exactly what it is. :3 You know whats funny? When i tried telling that sister bs story i think her words were "Eryn why do you gotta lie to me like that?" haha, mothers just know. So CB what do you think i should do? Give up or try harder? :/

Give up: 0 votes

Try harder: 2 votes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 pm
The best way imo..
Don't love them anymore.
Chances are, you're a good person.
Hang out with some friends, family, etc. Until you get over it.
Relationships at teen ages are like my eggs, over easy.
You'll be fine.  

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 pm
Maybe you should also just confront the girl and tell her the truth of what happened. Sometimes going back to revisit can help you move forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm
Northe
The best way imo..
Don't love them anymore.
Chances are, you're a good person.
Hang out with some friends, family, etc. Until you get over it.
Relationships at teen ages are like my eggs, over easy.
You'll be fine.

this wasnt just a teen thing, i knew her for years this was real....  

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

Ealdwic

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 am
Gonna have to agree with Faux. If you find it difficult to move on, then I think closure for you and how things ended between you and your ex is what you might need. She may have moved on, and that will hurt - but you need to know, if it's going to keep you up at night for the rest of your days.

If you tell her what you just told us, I think she would understand, especially if this was a long-term thing and you two were very close. She deserves the truth, and you deserve peace of mind. I think it's worth the effort to at least say what you need to say. Life's too short to hold regrets; even if you and her don't work out, at least you can make peace with it. You and her may not get together, especially if it's been a while and she has gone forward... but it's still worth it to come to a conclusion.
I'd say that's a good step to take, hm? :]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:49 pm
I asked myself this at one time too, even on this guild. haha

Buuut move on, keep your focus on you. You shouldn't keep focusing on your life without that person, cause you're a great person still, even without them. Now is the time for self improvement, so you can love yourself. Only when you are happy with yourself, can you succeed in all different types of relationships (means that it's not only romantic).

If that person is drawn to you once more, you know it's meant to be. But you cannot fight or be angry at someone who has no control over how they FEEL. Just be happy that you shared that relationship with them, and know you are stronger; furthermore, you have more experience on who you are as a person.  

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items