Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
'Suuuuppp~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's shakin'?!
  WAT.
  Yes. ;D
  Hungry..
  *yawn*~
View Results

Lluvias

Mystical Fox

11,690 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 am
'Sup, peeps? How's everyone doin'? Let us all talk about the goings of our lives, yes..? ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 am
No good, I missed coming out on my 21st b-day like I planed on account that I choked on aug 20 and I've been down ever since.  

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Ziroshi Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 am
Kiba-the-wolf009
No good, I missed coming out on my 21st b-day like I planed on account that I choked on aug 20 and I've been down ever since.

Aww *hugs you* I was wondering how that went with you sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 am
I'm leaving for my second year of college today! biggrin So my life's kinda exciting right now.  

finfageek

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 pm
It would've been easier for me to understand what you said if it was in English. sad .

Joookes aside, life's good for now. Awesome~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 pm
@Kiba-the-wolf009: Oh no. ;< Sorry to hear that.. similar thing happened with me, sorta. Planned to come out on a certain day, but it didn't work out. Sometimes things like this can't be planned, anyways - just gotta wait until the perfect opportunity comes up (though that seems impossible, at times). Not to discourage you more, or anything.. @-@ I wish you luck.

@finfageek : That's awesome, congrats! :'D I haven't started college, yet.. I'm really starting to miss the school environment, really. What class(es) are you taking?

@John Foxton : ....What's English? XP Lol. Yesss, jokes aside. That's good. :3 Anything particular goin' on?  

Lluvias

Mystical Fox

11,690 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:23 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Kiba-the-wolf009

Yeah, my head won't let me rest.
I'm thinking about coming out to a single family member so she can be there with me to make sure I don't back out again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 pm
Kiba-the-wolf009
Ziroshi Takashi
Kiba-the-wolf009

I'm thinking about coming out to a single family member so she can be there with me to make sure I don't back out again.

Thats what I plan to do when I finally do it,

Tell the one person in my family I think will accept me, and have her there when I tell the rest...  

Ziroshi Takashi

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:29 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Kiba-the-wolf009
Ziroshi Takashi
Kiba-the-wolf009

Thats what I plan to do when I finally do it,

Tell the one person in my family I think will accept me, and have her there when I tell the rest...

So simple, and yet so hard at the same time.  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games