Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]
School is making me sick...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowPuppet14

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 pm
I started school about 3 weeks ago(I'm a freshman in high school)And since my family is to lazy to take me to school I have to wake up at 5:00a.m. to get up,get dressed,clean my room,and get breakfast so I can leave by 6:00 to catch the stupid bus.The bus smells horrible,the other people smell like they never shower~shudders~,put on waaaay to much perfume and colone(did I spell that right?),and some people smell like they burned lemon grass and weed at the same time,also some reek of alcohal.I'm sensitive to smells so all of those smells have been makinging me sick,I'm still sick.School starts at 7:30 and ends at 2:30 but I don't go home til 5:00 or 5:30,I have after school clubs and community service,all of this has seriously affected my sleep pattern I come home awake and spend the entire night up,I come home tired sleep for a few hours and spend the rest of the night tring to go back to sleep.Is this healthy for a freshman?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 am
Well, curiosity is essential to carving your own path through life....
User Image

I actually had the same problem a while when it came to sleeping. Although I honestly shouldn't be recommending this to you, you should try taking some sleeping pills. Try getting your room clean before you take your pills and try and only take a small breakfast like cereal or a waffle. As for the bus... well, not much you can do about that since buses can be very interesting and come with all kinds of people. My best bet would be to probably bring a scent you like and just hold it close to you... User Image

User Image
...Get too curious, though, and it'll be a short walk.

Shiptonio

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 am
Sorry, I can't help much because school is making me pretty sick too. I'd suggest trying to sleep every night after drinking camomile tea, when I can't sleep that sometimes helps. Other wise maybe you should drop a club because doing so much a day probably doesn't help with sleep. I hope you feel better though.  
Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games