Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Poseidon walked over to Ares and held her from behind gently, his lips tenderly brushing across her cheek as he whispered, "You my dear, should get some rest..... I will sit by you if you desire." The God kept holding her in his arms, a gentle but comforting embrace that he didn't willingly release.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares blushed and turned her head slightly, just managing to graze his lips with hers before they were out of reach. Her whole body trembled slightly at how much she wanted him. "I... I want you to..." Ares chickened out at the last second and sighed softly, wrapping her arms tightly around the god. "You should sleep too, Poseidon, I'm sure you're tired... I want you to sleep next to me."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

He grinned and gently swept the smaller female into his arms, kissing her lips before taking her back into the bed and laying her on it. Poseidon himself sat on the chair near her, smiling at the sleepy woman. A look of calm happiness overcame his features as he watched her drift off, finally also dozing off as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares kissed Poseidon back eagerly, her heart pounding as she considered the fact that the King might have realized what she'd been asking for. She bit back a groan and nearly rolled her eyes when he left her alone again in the bed. At the moment, however, Ares was too tired to fully explain herself. She decided to give it some time before confessing just how deep her feelings for the man went. With that decision made, Ares drifted into sleep.

-------

Several weeks passed, and soon Ares had all but forgotten her hard times in Tartarus. Still, Poseidon was annoyingly insistent on staying away from her physically, and still refused to even sleep in the same bed with her. Quite often she'd found herself wondering if he was letting her stay in his palace because he loved and cared for her, or if he just felt guilty... She was currently taking a walk on a nearby beach to clear her head. The beach had always been one of her favorite places, even before all this... It always had a calming affect on her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:40 am
User Image

Zeus slowly walked up behind Ares and spoke into her ear gently, "Well my dear. I am glad to see you out of Tartarus. But I noticed that my brother wont touch you the way you desire. Permit myself to then accommodate you...." He gripped the female to him, letting her feel his pleasure against her spine. "I think you will find I am a good lover."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
Ares

Ares gasped when she felt someone grab her from behind, fear making her pale and frozen for a horrible moment. Then she recognized her father's voice, and some of her fear gave way to disgust and rage. "Dad, what the ******** are you talking about?!" she cried, thrashing against Zeus's hold. "I'm your son... daughter... whatever! I'm your kid, this isn't right, I don't want you!! Let go of me!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image

Poseidon suddenly felt Ares in danger and arrived to put his younger brother in a chokehold, his eyes deadly. "Leave..... my woman.... ALONE!" He bellowed and the ocean seemed to turn into a raging malestrom of deadly waters, the sea frothing rabidly. He tore Zeus away from Ares and threw him into the seas, where sharks began to tear at the God. He stood before Ares as a shield, growling in rage, "You will not harm her! I love Ares and you will not touch her you fool!" He used the power of the water to throw his brother far away, miles into the distance to be at Hera's mercy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares blushed and stood behind Poseidon as her father was defeated, trembling with leftover fear and anger. But the sea god's words made her blush and (to her embarrassment) tears pricked her eyes, trickling from the corners. Her doubts, her fears of being a burden and nothing more than a guilty reminder of sin to the man she loved slowly began to melt away. It seemed almost too good to be true. "P-Poseidon... you... love me?" she dared to whisper a few minutes later, after Zeus and Hera's shouting had faded and the ravenous sharks had gone back about their business; they were now alone on the beach.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas