Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Star? I wished for a girl and got one! CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyshay

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:14 am
In a million ways, I'm like you...

Hello, my name is Mat. (my full name is hard to pronounce so I go by this) I'm sixteen, female, and searching for a girl roughly around my age, give or take a year or two. Yes, I have resorted to searching on the internet but then again, I live in a small town that's populated by 95% fundamental Christians who think I should go to hell. (I have no problem with the Christian religion as long as you don't shove it down my throat.)

I live in Washington State, which is on the west coast. I don't care about distance that much but the closer the better in my opinion. Now while on this subject... I'm not quite sure if a true serious relationship is possible long distance if we've never actually met, so I say if it grows into something more than a Gaia relationship, I won't object I just have my doubts. If it does grow, I will guarantee right now that I'm loyal to a fault and will not go behind your back. That's just not me.

Still with me? Okay so...

I'm 5' 6-1/2", around 120-125 pounds, short dark hair, and pretty fit and physically active. I'm in martial arts, I snowboard, and I ride horses. Versatile enough? Also, I start college this fall (running start) so I can get my AFA, Associates of Fine Arts. Along with art concerning a pencil and paintbrush, I love musc and writing so, don't be surprised if I drop a few poems towards you (helpless romantic here).

I'm looking for someone who's also fit, because it's a big part of my life. Also, someone who has a compassionate side and or a really good sense of humor. I get a bit serious sometimes, so people say I need someone that can lighten me up. Oh and, deal breaker here I guess: I'm looking for a more feminine kind of gal because I'm a definite tomboy, one who acts the part. I still have my soft girl side that comes out in moments but it's not the usual.

Also, girls who can cook I find extremely sexy...

Physical traits I like? As I said before, fit. Cute would be a bonus but I care about the heart most of all. Height wise, I like shorter girls, but that's because I always wanted to be tall and never quite got there. Damn you Coffee. Red hair is a turn on for me I guess, so is wavy/curly hair. Dunno why... I could care less if you're scene, emo, goth, prep, ect. I'm either in slacks, a sweater and scarf or a trench-coat, jeans and combat boots. Or some other combination of graphic tees and studded belts. Yeah... I'm versatile, what can I say?

So, anything I left out? Message me about it or ask me here.

*Also, my new computer has a web cam so I can chat that way now. =)

... But in a million ways, I'm not.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:22 pm
Hi! Sadly, I've been left to the Internet myself. My town can have some girls, but they're taken unfortunately, and most are homophobes or gay men. :/ Doesn't really fit my criteria, you know?
Anyways, onto the about me part. ;P
Most usually go by Mell, Eme(not sure why the e at the end), Emer, Zombie(not so much because it's confused with a friend of mine), or Mel. The L's don't make a difference. I put a second to make it different. As per my real name I don't really feel safe leaving that. I'm 15, girly girly, but not afraid to get down and dirty(not meant to be sexual), 5'2", 100-108 pounds, and I will go on to say more about myself! :]
I love to knit, read, write, roller blade, bike, walk, dance, crochet, cook, bake, decorate, organize, study, learn, explore, discover, etc... I could write a lot about what I like to do.
I'm a goof off, I ramble a lot to people I am okay with. I am more about the heart myself. I went with an online girl for almost six months and loved her even though I only found out what she looked like after our break up, due to another girl she truly loved. Honestly, I can be a wreck due to previous relationships involving other girls, my ex boyfriend cheated, etc... So I may have some trust issues, but I doubt it interfering with a relationship, and I am working on fixing my issue. :] I tend to have my moodiness, as we all kind of do but I try to keep it low. I stress a lot and have high blood pressure, but not over petty issues. Today, I've had my first white hair. ;P
I love animals, I have four cats and two guinea pigs. I really would like dogs. But oh well. I've had a rott, and a ton of fish as well.
My usual outfits...consist of different styles, all of which are feminine. One day I'll be wearing a star wars or Viking shirt and leggings or ripped shorts or something. Next day, I could have on something very decent. It all depends on my mood, but I'm not bipolar. I just like some difference. But I dislike change.
And as far as the prep/emo bla bla stuff, I don't label anyone or myself. I wear eyeliner and mascara one certain days, and yes I may look scary, by I'm deffinately not emo. ;P And I will wear pink, doesn't make me prep and prissy. ;P I'm just me. Hurhur. I can't say I have red hair, it's far from read. It's dark brown. My background is mixed. :]
I also don't really have curly or wavy hair, it does have some waves but mostly straight.
Also, I don't have standards for a person. So, I pretty much won't disregard, etc... I like to see a person as their whole in personality. And the coffee thing....Big win, most of my friends drink tea, and I'm addicted to coffee. <3 But I don't believe coffee made you five six. My genetics make me as short as I am. Dx But I kinda like being short. ;P Because it's me and icant change it. Also, I live in Pennsylvania, so massive distance. I am a more long term person and would hope that our relationship grows when/if I pass. ^^
As well, if you happen to want a picture or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask for either one! :] I would love to hear from you.
Till then,
Bye-bye! :]  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Thetilda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 pm
I'm a bit old for your taste, and not very girly myself. But I live durectly below you in Oregon. You sound like my kind of girl! Even if we don't "hook up" we should still talk. PM me if you ever need someone to listen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 pm
Tyranny Kassle
In a million ways, I'm like you...

Damn~, I don't know what girl wouldn't find you attractive cause I likes all the points you stated biggrin ! But that's just me lol. Good luck with your searching and I think whoever you get with should feel really lucky >:3!

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kyshay

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:35 pm
Emerald Zombie
Hi! Sadly, I've been left to the Internet myself. My town can have some girls, but they're taken unfortunately, and most are homophobes or gay men. :/ Doesn't really fit my criteria, you know?
Most usually go by Mell, Eme(not sure why the e at the end), Emer, Zombie(not so much because it's confused with a friend of mine), or Mel. The L's don't make a difference. I put a second to make it different. As per my real name I don't really feel safe leaving that. I'm 15, girly girly, but not afraid to get down and dirty(not meant to be sexual), 5'2", 100-108 pounds, and I will go on to say more about myself! :]
I love to knit, read, write, roller blade, bike, walk, dance, crochet, cook, bake, decorate, organize, study, learn, explore, discover, etc... I could write a lot about what I like to do.
I'm a goof off, I ramble a lot to people I am okay with. I am more about the heart myself. I went with an online girl for almost six months and loved her even though I only found out what she looked like after our break up, due to another girl she truly loved. Honestly, I can be a wreck due to previous relationships involving other girls, my ex boyfriend cheated, etc... So I may have some trust issues, but I doubt it interfering with a relationship, and I am working on fixing my issue. :] I tend to have my moodiness, as we all kind of do but I try to keep it low. I stress a lot and have high blood pressure, but not over petty issues. Today, I've had my first white hair. ;P
I love animals, I have four cats and two guinea pigs. I really would like dogs. But oh well. I've had a rott, and a ton of fish as well.
My usual outfits...consist of different styles, all of which are feminine. One day I'll be wearing a star wars or Viking shirt and leggings or ripped shorts or something. Next day, I could have on something very decent. It all depends on my mood, but I'm not bipolar. I just like some difference. But I dislike change.
And as far as the prep/emo bla bla stuff, I don't label anyone or myself. I wear eyeliner and mascara one certain days, and yes I may look scary, by I'm deffinately not emo. ;P And I will wear pink, doesn't make me prep and prissy. ;P I'm just me. Hurhur. I can't say I have red hair, it's far from read. It's dark brown. My background is mixed. :]
I also don't really have curly or wavy hair, it does have some waves but mostly straight.
Also, I don't have standards for a person. So, I pretty much won't disregard, etc... I like to see a person as their whole in personality. And the coffee thing....Big win, most of my friends drink tea, and I'm addicted to coffee. <3 But I don't believe coffee made you five six. My genetics make me as short as I am. Dx But I kinda like being short. ;P Because it's me and icant change it. Also, I live in Pennsylvania, so massive distance. I am a more long term person and would hope that our relationship grows when/if I pass. ^^
As well, if you happen to want a picture or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask for either one! :] I would love to hear from you.
Till then,

My biggest apologies for not getting back on here sooner. Saddly, I already found someone just a few days ago due to another website. Thank you so much for commenting and again, I'm sorry. I'm still up for being friends if you'd like? You sound like an amazing person.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:41 pm
Tyranny Kassle
Emerald Zombie
Till then,

My biggest apologies for not getting back on here sooner. Saddly, I already found someone just a few days ago due to another website. Thank you so much for commenting and again, I'm sorry. I'm still up for being friends if you'd like? You sound like an amazing person.

It's absolutely okay! :] That would be lovely to be friends. Congrats to you! :]  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:32 pm
Hello! I think I am too young for your taste... and I am not girly often but I hope that you can find some one on here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 pm
Thank you All! I found the girl though and I now wish you all the best from here on out!  

Kyshay

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items