Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
lesbian vs heterosexual ... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brieyxo123

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:54 pm
Either but im bi so wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:32 am
^^ Can I actually ask where that chart is from?  

3B856111ACG5

Bayonetta the smash queen

Loyal Star

3,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:53 am
when it come down to it it really matters about performance and satisfaction mostly cat_wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 am
The statistics are what they are because the sexual experience between two girls is mainly foreplay based. Which is the most important part of the act while for a guy the "main act" is the most important act.
In hetrosexual relationship unless the girl speaks up about the matter the foreplay will be a tiny percentage of the total play if at all so they don't really peak before the guy has finished.  

Oh_Glittermilk

Ruthless Attendee

6,400 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

EllynSkyeHi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 am
plus what if some of those "straight" women were actually closet lesbians/bisexuals...then that would explain why their sex isn't as satisfying.....wouldn't it?

maybe it's just me but i didn't figure out i was bi until at least halfway thru high school, up until which time i was homophobic to the point where i felt physically ill around the subject matter.

mehhh....i'm just saying maybe they're wrong and they're not really straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:07 pm
oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo
Mr 357
Actually, it's been tested that if there are problems with the sex, and the woman (or man I guess) isn't satisfied, it can have a huge impact on the relationship. Not to mention, if the person is bad in bed, it might lead to some insecurities and they may become abusive.

That's true but people don't get married or into a relationship mainly because of sex(well some people do) Sex is just one of the things that a couple do...One may find sexual fulfillment in one person then again is unable to find life fulfillment in the same... Then again optimal situation would be that your partner is satisfying in both ways... smile

Sex is also symbolic of one's whole personal self; a shell that we hide to the world and sharing that personal self with another person.
You will NOT be enjoying it if you aren't comfortable with your own personal SELF and
you will NOT enjoy it if you aren't comfortable with someone else's personal SELF, either.

So, no I highly disagree. Sex is not just "something couples do" It is part of human society. IT IS ALL AROUND YOU
Humans use it as a weapon, as currency, for spirituality, for rank, for healing, for harming, for growing....it can be given or taken.

Now, You can find sexual fulfillment in someone and be void of all other feelings, that is true
However, biologically speaking, humans pair bond seeking certain levels of intimacy that can not be physically achieved without the release of certain brain chemicals.

So what you fail to realize is this: If one is seeking a TRUE intimate relationship, with a significant other of some kind...Sex will ALWAYS be a factor.

Or maybe you just have yet to experience either?

Rayne Night

Blessed Warrior

8,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers