Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Welcome to the Ice Kingdom!!
Absentees Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 am
I'm going to be away for a unknown amount of time to do some soul searching and decide weather or not I should quit the guild. I understand my lack of rp skills and i feel that i should probably leave before i ruin any rps but I don't know if that is what i really want so I'm going to take some time off and think on it though I doubt that there is nothing to change my mind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:38 am
Actually, if I must be honest, your roleplaying skills have improved far more than anyone here would have expected since the whole shitstorm involving you being in limbo for being demoted. I'd personally be happy for you to stay and would prefer it be that way.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:54 pm
Whether or not you leave is your decision, but I have to say that, should you choose to quit, you will be greatly missed. No one can RP like you can. You have your own unique voice that no one can immitate. The guild would be losing a very vital aspect of its personality.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:32 pm
The fact is that I feel like i have no confidence in my rp skills anymore. I'm afraid that i might slip up big time and ruin the entire rp. I read through Epic post about my rp skills in his theard that suggested i be demoted and it really scared me...I admit I have no skills at all and it frightens me that if i screw up you will all hate me.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 pm
... Ah, come on, man, we aren't that shallow. We'll have you around, even if you did suck. You're skills are just fine, even if there's room to improve. Hell, everyone has things they can improve on, otherwise, I think a good deal of us would be rich authors. But there's always something to fix. Don't settle on what you see as a failure, dig your heels in and refuse to fail. Aight? Hell, you could even ask for ways to improve if you really feel that bad about your skills. But you don't need to leave for something so trivial as minor rping issues.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm
Thanks guys, for everything. I hope that well everything goes well and that i have you all to help me out.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 pm
We're always here for you man. And it is not the quality of a man's words that he writes that matter, it is the quality of what the words say that mean the world.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:25 pm
By the way guys, I am currently grounded. I am able to use my phone during school, meaning I can post. I am also off on the weekends. But I am going to only focus on those roleplays I am directly involved in, and are essential to due to time constraints.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 pm
So, um, the other guild doesn't have a thread like this, but I won't be available for a few days. Not too long, but please don't leave me too far behind... ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 pm
After the longest time of me being gone, I'm back. I still need like 3 days to make the transition back into Gaian society, then I'll work on Guilds, but it's all good.

I hope.  

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Um, hate to say this to you Tornado, but this guild is just about dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 am
Ah, yes, that is sad news, indeed. Well, can't do much but move on, I guess.  

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to the Ice Kingdom!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers