Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:15 am
"He spoke?" This took him aback. "Wyrms and wyverns are not yet extinct in the east, but we have never heard of one such dragon speaking. And much less across a battlefield to be sure." Scouting the west was beginning to seem like a more taxing endeavor than Orcus originally thought. At first, the war was his only chore, now he willed himself to keep tabs on Drow tribes and monsters of seemingly mythic detail. "Well, the Faen Council will have to hear about this soon, if you should want allies in the fight. I can't trust that the Consulates will send anything more than foot soldiers, but I'm sure it doesn't pain the war efforts to have them." He Drank. "When will that guard be back around. I should like to make arrangements with Elistral before returning to the village at the border of the war where I left my luggage."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 am
((I'm thinking of doing a time skip sometime soon, both to pass the night and to speed up Elistral and Demios's return seeing that their in a strange time zone. Thoughts?))

Eon rumbled deeply with approval, the stone of the cave floor vibrating beneath his enormous chest. Loyalty was strong in this man, just as it had been in Gorash. The difference was, however, that this one had embraced his darker side rather than being repulsed by it. There was little need for Eon to use his influences to sway George/Big Brother. "At the first light of dawn come to the castle that was erected where I was slain," he said after allowing a long, thoughtful moment to pass. "From there descending should be an easy task. Rest has not replenished my energy expended today."

"From what I heard, he did. And the old man Strider nearly had a heart attack when he realized it was some old buddy of his turned bad," Verin said. The look on his face turned to one of amusement as he watched the drow struggle to hold onto the truths he'd held from his strange society. "Oh, then you should meet my friend Demios. He'd love to hear that some relative of his is mute." The assassin leaned back in his chair, unfamiliar with the seat so different from the other tavern's, and tried to get comfortable. "I think I saw Elistral go off with him earlier. She'll probably be back in the morning. Why do you keep calling this a war? Nothing's gone to hell quite yet."

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 am
Big Brother nodded. "Will I be meeting anyone there, my master?" Big Brother knew Eon had many subordinates under him, yet Big Brother only knew a select few. It wouldn't take long for Big Brother to reach the castle, since he was a crafty teleporter. He wondered if Eon remembered that, since he could literally be at the castle at dawn in need be. "Or must I go searching for someone?" Which he would also do if need be.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:49 am
((Baaa!))

"Hm..." Eon lowered the claw he finished cleaning back to the stone with a sharp click. "No, your arrival here is the only thing to be concerned with." He rested his jaw on his paws and exhaled. The things lurking in the darkness about him chattered quietly at the warm breath and drew a few steps closer.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:28 pm
Big Brother bowed. "Of course, my master." Big Brother began to make a list of things he would need in his head and what he would have to do before his departure. "After I arrive where would you like me to head?" Big Brother liked to plan five steps ahead of what he needed to do, it made him feel organized. Big Brother like to be organized. He'd have to get his armor out and find his sword, where did he last have it? " Shall I head straight to you or elsewhere?" Ah yes, the back porch, he had been practicing with it yesterday. Big Brother appeared to be eager to be in service once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 pm
An annoyed growl began in the black dragon's throat. He was beginning to tire of the continuous questioning. Could a servant not think for itself? "I do not care, so long as you arrive."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 pm
"Well, we were happy to have you both, come by and see us sometime on your trip back. Our door is always open." Strider outstretched his hand to Maxx. "Make sure to stay out of trouble this time."

"Oh, Sasha, I nearly forgot about you. How have you been?" Sardain turned to Sasha quickly as if she had just arrived. His face had a creepy smile on it.

"But..." Aleck was about to ask why the sudden change of topic but Sardain had already started to ignore him. "I wasn't done talking..." Aleck mumbled to himself.

"Well, no better direction than towards the opposite corner of this place. Right?" Demios pointed towards a far off hill that he supposed was their initial destination any way. "We may also have to set up camp eventually. That sun moves fast."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 pm
Maxx shook Strider's outstretched hand with a smile while Raven said "Awww... But trouble it the fun part...." She grinned to show she was joking though.

Sasha had been leaning back in her chair throwing grapes up and catching them in her mouth when Sardain suddenly talked to her, she sat the chair back down and caught the grape she had thrown up in her hand. "Oh same old same old womanly emotions: Tired, annoyed, bored, the works." She returned Sardain's smile all the while bouncing the grape in her hand. "And yourself?"

"Of course, my Master. Please forgive me for my questions..." Big Brother had heard the growl and he didn't want to be on the dragons bad side. "If you will please excuse me, my Master, I will begin to prepare for my journey.."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 pm
((We'll do a time skip to the morning once everyone's settled and lets me know, okay?))

"Yes, yes..." Eon grumbled, feeling himself slip back into the darkness of sleep. His bright, orange eyes shut completely and he released a long sigh.

"Alright, that is good enough for me." Elistral nodded and started off, continuing to look about the landscape in awe. It was amazing. The ground looked like paper and the trees were made of bookcases. Eventually, the sight would wear on her eyes but for now everything interested her. She kept her eyes on the sun above and noticed, with a little shock, that it was indeed moving quickly. In fact, with every other step she took it sunk farther and farther.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:32 am
((sounds good to me))

Big Brother bowed to Eon and removed the stone. The connection was cut and Big Brother went to work. He would need to gather the necessary things for his journey, bags, clothes, the works. He would have to leave a handful of things here, but he would return for another time. Big Brother moved swiftly to gather his things. He hummed as he worked.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 pm
Orcus nodded at the man's comments about the dragons of the east and how one of his allies would love to hear about them. Without thinking too much into it, Orcus just agreed with himself that the man was a dragon enthusiast. As for the return of Elistral and her company, he was more concerned. "I planned on being able to return quickly, but I won't set out now and not have a conversation with Madam Faestra prior to it. I'll have to rest here until she returns, won't I?" Orcus beckoned the server over for a one night room in the hopes that he might stay here. "What about yourself? Do you have lodging?" The gentleman in front of Orcus seemed more familiar now after the long conversation, even though neither had given their names yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Verin shrugged at the first question. "Probably. If she's not back by the morning I'm sure that she'll understand if you run off to get your stuff. Just let a Protector know, or I can tell her even though I don't know who the hell you are." At this, he chuckled. It really wouldn't bother him if he told her that some drow was hanging around in Salim for her, there wasn't much else for him to do. "Yeah, I do, not here."

It didn't take long to reach the hill that Demios had pointed out, but by the time the pair reached it the strange sky was already darkening as the sun reached the horizon. Oddly, the paper-like colors turned darker as dusk approached as if they'd been held over a candle flame and the sooty smoke rising up had accumulated on it. Up above, bright pinpoints of light were beginning to appear. She cursed and rummaged in her pack, finding all of the components to build a tent. Demios followed her lead and soon they'd pitched the tent, preferring to make one medium sized one instead of two smaller ones for various reasons.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash