Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Untitled Roleplay (emerald zombie and tunafishie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:14 pm
TunaFishie
"No." She replied suddenly. "I'm sorry I have...very strict parents." She lied smoothly, feeling bad about stomping on the other girl's feelings. But it was bad enough her apartment was in the bad side of town, and she was probably the only student here with a job she had to get to four days a week right after class and work late. If she went to Jisu's house, it ran the risk of having to invite her over to hers, and she didn't want anyone to see that.

"But umm...Maybe we could meet up this weekend or something." she said mentally checking her schedule. She didn't have much going on as far as the weekend went, she sorely needed those precious two days for some study time, but she would be willing to share with Jisu. She walked back to class with the other girl, sitting own at her desk biting her lower lip slightly agitated.

"Oh, okay then." Jisu said back. Jisu was kind of hurt, it would have been her first friend to be made in Japan, and she couldn't help but to want to show her to her parents. "We can certainly meet up this weekend, but it has to be close to home. My parents don't want me too far, they're a bit protective. It's why I invited you over to my house instead of asking to go to yours or something.. Do you want to go to the library maybe? I usually go there to study for Monday quizzes because my parents are really talkative, and I'm never able to focus." Jisu reached her seat, took her books out of her bag and sat down elegantly. "After this class we have lunch, Shiji, I know a fantastic rice cake house not too far, would you like to come?" Jisu asked, she noticed Shiji's lip biting and wanted to ease her a bit, she felt bad if she said something wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 pm
It took a moment for her to calm down, but she gave a smile. Jisu didn't look too hurt, and she gave a small shrug. "Sounds great. I like rice cakes. As for the library, i make no promises, but I'll do my best to be there. How does ten sound? she asked, writing down her number on a piece of paper, accompanied by a little dancing book. She passed the paper to her friend as she sat back and looked at the teacher, who was waiting for the rest of the students to come back inside.

Tea and rice cakes sounded wonderful for lunch, she was going to just go to the small super market down the road a away and by a cheap bento-box, but hanging out with Jisu seemed more fun anyway. "You could show me around when we were done too!" She grinned. "If you want you can even show me the best place to get some noodles, and I'll get you some lunch too."  

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm
TunaFishie
It took a moment for her to calm down, but she gave a smile. Jisu didn't look too hurt, and she gave a small shrug. "Sounds great. I like rice cakes. As for the library, i make no promises, but I'll do my best to be there. How does ten sound? she asked, writing down her number on a piece of paper, accompanied by a little dancing book. She passed the paper to her friend as she sat back and looked at the teacher, who was waiting for the rest of the students to come back inside.

Tea and rice cakes sounded wonderful for lunch, she was going to just go to the small super market down the road a away and by a cheap bento-box, but hanging out with Jisu seemed more fun anyway. "You could show me around when we were done too!" She grinned. "If you want you can even show me the best place to get some noodles, and I'll get you some lunch too."

Jisu was excited she accepted for rice cakes. It would be nice to have someone to eat with. This girl was certainly different from her classmates. "They make them so well, yay! If you haven't been to the library, maybe you can go to get yourself a card?" Jisu really wanted to hangout with her new friend this upcoming weekend, and get to know her better. Jisu was shocked she got her number so fast. She also wrote down her number and gave it to Shiji. "This is my number, you can call me whenever. I don't sleep most of the night, so you won't disturb me." Jisu smiled and looked at the paper over and over, fidgeting with it.
"I would love to show you around, unfortunately I think by the time we come out of the rice cake restaurant, our stomachs won't be the same. Maybe tomorrow though." Jisu laughed slightly and looked at the teacher and class to see what the status was. "We have an hour and a half for lunch, we could probably finish eating in a half hour and we have an hour to look around. Aha do you say?" Jisu was so excited to have her new buddy coming with her that she couldn't stop smiling at the sight of her.    
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 pm
"I met I'd get lunch for us after the library this weekend silly!" She laughed, tucking Jisu's number in the pocket of her notebook, making a mental note not to call her too late in the night. Even if she claimed that she didn't sleep, the law of the universe dictated that if Shiji was to call late, it would be waking Jisu up. "And no I don't have a card yet. I hope they have some cute ones there!" she finished in a whisper she wasn't too sure if it was to Jisu or just herself. By looking at her wallet you would think Shiji was ten years older than the truth with all the boring cards and coupons. She needed a cute library card to remind herself she was indeed a high school student.

"In any case we better explore around here! I haven't had much time to. Strict parents and all." Keeping up that lie was going to be annoying, but it was better than admitting the truth--particularly this early on. Plus Jisu was too adorable happy to make worried or sad. She would never want to see her as anything less than happy. "Hey, Jisu...What's your favorite animal?" Shiji asked quietly to her friend, already bored even though the teacher just opened her mouth.  

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 am
TunaFishie
"I met I'd get lunch for us after the library this weekend silly!" She laughed, tucking Jisu's number in the pocket of her notebook, making a mental note not to call her too late in the night. Even if she claimed that she didn't sleep, the law of the universe dictated that if Shiji was to call late, it would be waking Jisu up. "And no I don't have a card yet. I hope they have some cute ones there!" she finished in a whisper she wasn't too sure if it was to Jisu or just herself. By looking at her wallet you would think Shiji was ten years older than the truth with all the boring cards and coupons. She needed a cute library card to remind herself she was indeed a high school student.

"In any case we better explore around here! I haven't had much time to. Strict parents and all." Keeping up that lie was going to be annoying, but it was better than admitting the truth--particularly this early on. Plus Jisu was too adorable happy to make worried or sad. She would never want to see her as anything less than happy. "Hey, Jisu...What's your favorite animal?" Shiji asked quietly to her friend, already bored even though the teacher just opened her mouth.

"Oh, that sounds fun!" Jisu felt a little dorky, but just let it go. She knew nothing was perfect all the time, and she couldn't be perfect with her words this time. "That will be so fun! The library is so amazing. They also have tiny events and happenings there. Especially for cultures. Soon will be beerfest, also known as Oktoberfest. I went dressed as a wench, but no beer for me. I don't like to drink really. Plus, the laws make it that we are still underage. But, the one I liked is the celebration of lights. It's called Diwali. Maybe, when we go I can show you some flyers, if you're free maybe you could come with me and see?" Jisu smiled at Shiji, she only though about later during class.

"You know, you're first day and the two of us are going to be in trouble, silly... But anyhow, I really like the Bengal tiger. It's beautiful colours, and tigers are so fierce!" Jisu really didn't care for class, already her mind was dreaming off, maybe Shiji talking would help her come back to Earth.  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff