Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Twisted Fiction ~ (Closed) Art on Last Page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:42 pm
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty

Id actually like Fangmon over Hippogriffomon

Not trading but which do you find more unique? MetalPhantomon or Fangmon?

ive seen no one in the guild with Fangmon so I still would say Fangmon, MetalPhantomon would prob be the only digimon in the contest Id trade for but ive made my choice

So have I xd Plus I'm using the MetalPhantomon to get a EmperorGreymon so I don't have to use my soon to be WarGrowlmon and I can get Gallantmon meaning one more RoyalKnight Has Been Added To My Team 3nodding

im gonna take your advice on your idea

Shhhh keep quiet. If too many people find out then it may vanish from existence permanently  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty

Id actually like Fangmon over Hippogriffomon

Not trading but which do you find more unique? MetalPhantomon or Fangmon?

ive seen no one in the guild with Fangmon so I still would say Fangmon, MetalPhantomon would prob be the only digimon in the contest Id trade for but ive made my choice

So have I xd Plus I'm using the MetalPhantomon to get a EmperorGreymon so I don't have to use my soon to be WarGrowlmon and I can get Gallantmon meaning one more RoyalKnight Has Been Added To My Team 3nodding

Shhhh keep quiet. If too many people find out then it may vanish from existence permanently

lol your silly  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:50 pm
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty

lol your silly

No it is true. Overabuse can lead to rule changing  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm
T^T

Well, then I'll just claim my hypogriphmon  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:58 pm
T^T

whats wrong with hippogriffomon?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 pm
Orre Champion Monty
T^T

whats wrong with hippogriffomon?

Nothing really... it's just that Fangmon is a dog Digimon... but you're not willing to trade which is alright. I'm sure that there will be some other contest in the future that will offer Fangmon as a prize.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:33 am
Speaking of which, there are orders waiting to be fill out. ultimatemk been waiting nearly a week for his order. now you can't tell me that all the artiest in the guilds been to busy for almost nearly a week.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:16 pm
@ All winners: Assuming all the digimanz have been claimed *checks once more* I will now go to making the art. 3nodding

Grumblemon, Fangmon, Swanmon, Metalphantomon, Hypogriffmon, Callismon, and Frogmon  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:41 pm
Zadok the 28th
I Claim Callismon!

You may find this a little odd, but... I REFUSE TO MAKE YOUR ART UNTIL YOU CHANGE TO A BETTER AVATAR... preferrably not one that doesn't cover up the background and mess with the awesomeness that is known as Callismon...

Sorry if this comes as an inconvience, but my pride and sense of design and fashion prevent me from doing so... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:05 pm
[ART CLAIM!!!!!]
~Remember to save your art to either your computer or your own, online storage system!

1) Wolf and the Seven Kids- Was the first to find all seven sheepmon:
Orre Champion Monty
Quote:
Upon Pajiramon's hunt for the greedy Fangmon, this little wolf turns to you for help... mainly lying for him and saying that it was another Fangmon. He of course says that he will be your eternal slave if you accept, do you?

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/MontyFang.png

2) Hansel and Gretel- Displayed Originality in format and truly gruesome detail (cutting up a child while it's still alive!):
Chris Shadowheart
Quote:
Though the witch is no more, the Swanmon, however, is quite disturbed by your goreish nature. She wants to help you out as she did the children. Who knows what kind of counseling this water fowl this capable of. Do you accept?

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ChrisSwan.png

3) The Griffin- Was the first to answer all ten questions in full with all correct answers:
Quote:
Rather Witty you are young tamer. The Gryphonmon is quite pleased with you and calm. Her husband on the other hand, Hypogriffmon is a little iffy about his mate. Apparently he feels her wrath everyday and wishes for a change of scenery. Funny how he'll leave one brainiac for another. Will you save him from his broken marriage? (Don't worry, we won't call you a homewrecker...)

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/wulfieGrypho.png

4) Little Snow White- last to post on page 21:
Lief_7
Quote:
While appeasing to the seven Grumblemon and their boredom from waiting for their Queen to finish her year-long nap, one of them becomes quite fond of you and your persistence. Dare you give him a journey that will alleviate him of his tiring routine?

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/liefGrumble.png

5) The Frog Prince- first to generate the number 77:
asmuller1996
Quote:
As said before, the Frog merely wanted some company and would do anything to get it. How about you take him a long for the ride, kay? I promise you that he is wart free!

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/AsmullerFrog.png

6)Goldilocks and the Three Bears- Had the closest to 10, #, 1:
Zadoc the 28th
Quote:
The three bears, how terrifying they may be are actually quite the loving family of brothers. The oldest is bearmon, the middle is Grizzlymon, and the youngest is Callismon, we'll say that he got all the height genes that the others should have gotten. Nonetheless, this young Callismon wants you, the one who witnessed it all to make sure that he never harms... or eats, another golden-haired gal ever in his life; they apparently don't taste too well. Will you take his charge?

-Is waiting. Surely since you are the first, you would like to get the most out of this digimon, right?

Bonus- See last post of page27:
ultimatemk
Quote:
The narrator, while quite the poor soul, wishes only to entertain the world by making them aware of their problems. In a way, it's actually quite righteous, the message that is. Unfortunately, his form of presentation wreaks of his pride and arrogance. Where his brother failed, maybe you will prevail. Only time will tell. Nonetheless, will you... teach him in a way that only he will understand?

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/UltimatePhanto.png

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:23 pm
Thank you liger! And I don't mind waiting for my art. It is not a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 am
Zadok the 28th

Lol, thanks for understanding!

HERE... YOU... GO!!!

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ZadocCallis.png

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok the 28th

Lol, thanks for understanding!

HERE... YOU... GO!!!

User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ZadocCallis.png

Ah now I will never ever lose a fight in DTI.... Callismon shall kill everything  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff