Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
So I'm Thinking About Cross-dressing...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm
Yeah, I've been thinking about doing it (I'm a guy, btw), but just for photography purposes, I guess. It's strange, I never really considered it before, but I'm totally jealous of how cool girls' clothes are. xd I'm just not sure if I should or not... What does anyone else think? My pictures are in the photo album thread for reference, if needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 am
I am quite sure you can pull it off surprised
I've never personally cross dressed before, nor do i intend to, it just doesn't interest me.  

Sariou

Greedy Receiver

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ziroshi Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 am
hmmm

You definitely got a good body for it, if you shave and grow your hair out I think you can pull it off. Assuming you want to look the part, if you just want to wear them, then you can pull it off.

god you look sexy... cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am
hmmmm.....i wish i could. i always imagined myself in a black dress with purple lacing  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

josephesapa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 am
The Ouro gaia_nitemareleft boros Alchemist
Yeah, I've been thinking about doing it (I'm a guy, btw), but just for photography purposes, I guess. It's strange, I never really considered it before, but I'm totally jealous of how cool girls' clothes are. xd I'm just not sure if I should or not... What does anyone else think? My pictures are in the photo album thread for reference, if needed.
I know! Isn't it REALLY irritating when you go shopping for clothes, and there is this shop which looks like it's filled with girls clothes, and there's this small corner with a few shirts and jeans... emotion_0A0 cat_crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am
It sounds like a good idea, even if it's just a learning experience. I definitely want to try wearing a dress or a skirt around. Seems freeing. ^^  

Atrum_Anima

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:59 am
Thanks for the encouragement!! 4laugh Now I just need to muster up the courage to buy lolita dresses... THANKS INTERNET SHOPPING!!!

Ziroshi Takashi
hmmm

You definitely got a good body for it, if you shave and grow your hair out I think you can pull it off. Assuming you want to look the part, if you just want to wear them, then you can pull it off.

Thank you! redface I totally don't look as good normally, but I still appreciate it! xD Would you believe I've been single my whole life? sweatdrop But yeah, I would probably end up shaving and all that so I didn't just look like a guy wearin a dress. xd

mimi4396
I know! Isn't it REALLY irritating when you go shopping for clothes, and there is this shop which looks like it's filled with girls clothes, and there's this small corner with a few shirts and jeans...

YES!!!! It bothers me so much!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 am
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Thanks for the encouragement!! 4laugh Now I just need to muster up the courage to buy lolita dresses... THANKS INTERNET SHOPPING!!!

Ziroshi Takashi
hmmm

Thank you! redface I totally don't look as good normally, but I still appreciate it! xD Would you believe I've been single my whole life? sweatdrop But yeah, I would probably end up shaving and all that so I didn't just look like a guy wearin a dress. xd

mimi4396
I know! Isn't it REALLY irritating when you go shopping for clothes, and there is this shop which looks like it's filled with girls clothes, and there's this small corner with a few shirts and jeans...

YES!!!! It bothers me so much!!!

Wish I had your luck, pictures make me look worse, not better...

I hope to one day be able to pull of cross dressing.. I don't have the body for it, but I'm working on it... that and family.

I remember I used to put on my moms or sisters clothes all the time when I was alone <.<  

Ziroshi Takashi

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:20 pm
Ziroshi Takashi

Wish I had your luck, pictures make me look worse, not better...

I hope to one day be able to pull of cross dressing.. I don't have the body for it, but I'm working on it... that and family.

I remember I used to put on my moms or sisters clothes all the time when I was alone <.<

I wish you the besyt of luck!! ^o^

Lol I would never let my family find out. >.> Not because I care what they think or anything, I just don't feel like hearing all the crap they'll spew.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
hmmm

^this^  

neko-mata-01

Meiren Knight

Hygienic Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm
I crossdressed a few times for Halloween when I was little. Best. Holliday. Ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:36 am
Now I'm depressed I'm single! gonk hahaha

I'm totally going through with this now (eventually). xD Now I just have to go through the grueling process of growing my hair out.  

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items