Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
1x1 Roleplay (This Ball and Chain and Yukina101) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 pm
Holly understood commands when she heard them, so she dropped into her seat. "S-sorry." She stammered. She supposed that if she got in trouble she could try to explain that it was what was asked of her. Not what she wanted to do. Everyone else seemed well satisfied anyway.

She dared to glance up from the table that she was staring at intently towards Anna. "Er... uhm... they call me Holly... if you care."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Anna looked at the servant-Holly she now amended-and smirked at how nervous she seemed to be. She took another sip of her wine then looked her into the eyes with her own crimson ones.

"I am sure you've heard my title but not my name. It is Annabelle, and only to some Anna."

Here she gave a sly wink then blamed it solely on the alcoholic beverage.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 pm
Holly was struck by the color of Annabelle's eyes. They were were unusual but pretty. She smiled almost involuntarily at the wink. She couldn't even blame in on wine.

"It's a lovely name, Annabelle. Are you feeling a bit better? You seemed rather tense earlier." She didn't drop her gaze again. She felt a little more comfortable but was still on high alert for someone to yell at her or for the woman in front of her to become offended and tell her off for daring to speak with her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 pm
Anna smiled, glad that Holly was starting to relax around her now that she knew that the captain wasn't about to take out her anger on her again.

"I was rather..disappointed in this year's guard recruits when I came. They aren't exactly what I was expecting so I decided to come here and drown my frustration in alcohol."

Her gaze never wavered from the other woman's, taking in her facial details while, out the corner of her eyes, spying other parts of her anatomy. It's not like she couldn't see them really!

"And what of you Ms. Holly? You were rather hot under the collar yourself when I came about. Perhaps a rather insubordinate Lord?"

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Holly nodded sympathetically while Anna told her about the new recruits. She was sure that was frustrating. Having to try and guard someone's life when the people around you weren't at their best was probably difficult. Poor Anna, she probably had her hands full.

She made a face when she mentioned the little lordlings. "Oh no, miss, I'm sure it was something I had done." She was taught never to complain about the upper class. She cleared her throat. She was bad at lying, however. She knew very well that those boys were here to bother her and try and get her in trouble. Most of the time, they succeeded.

Then she happened to notice where Anna's eyes were travelling and her whole face flushed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 pm
Anna raised an eyebrow at Holly's lie. It would seem that the servant girl was taught to demean her actions rather than the actions of those around her. Too bad they never instructed her to lie well. She wasn't a captain for nothing really. Though she did smirk when her face started to blush again giving her more clearance to look upon her frame. Twas a nice frame, the woman wouldn't doubt that, but it wasn't like she was going to start groping the poor woman. She had morals! Ask first, then grope.

"I have to ask, Ms. Holly, why is a woman of your...finesse, would lower herself to servant work?"

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:10 pm
Holly blinked. "Uhm, well, it's what has always been. My mother was a servant. And her mother before her. The only real hope is to marry out of it and there aren't many takers. It's fate, I suppose. Though my brother dreams of getting out of it, I'm mostly stuck." She had never thought of anything different. This was just how it was.

"What made you want to be part of the Royal Guard?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Anna didn't like Holly's attitude towards her life and the small frown that flitted across her face was the only window to her thoughts. She did however raise another eyebrow at the mention of a brother.

"A brother? And what does he wish to be?"

A dark look entered her eyes at Holly's innocent question. Even her own brother's questioned her motives for entering the guard, let alone becoming its Captain.

"I suppose, it's the same as you: I was raised around it. The men were practically family, why not do what you were born to?"

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers