Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP Support
{cσιиcιםєитℓч cυяισυs} CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:11 pm
-moved to my guild-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 pm
cleared  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 pm
If I won't do the 'stupid' thing, who else will!?

This is what I look like.

"Oh! W-Well hello! Shouldn't you knock or something?"

My name is Lucia Redwood

But you can call me Red or by some of the people who tease me 'Luke'

I was born 19 years ago.

My mannerisms include being Rather quiet I guess, or at least thats how people receive me as, and rather odd. A lot of people think I'm a little bit out there looking into magics, keeping my head in the books. Its a little... frustrating really, and well I get easily frustrated, and embarrassed. Oh I'm not making myself sound very good am I? W-Well I'm not only a stuttering ditz... I'm smart, or at least, I think I am, everyone in the village thinks I'm a fool to be trying to do things I wasn't meant to. But, wow, ever since that Bard came here I've been trying extra hard to learn magics. I mean, who would have thought someone like her would just come in? I'm all too shy to ask her to teach me though, I tried once, I ended up babbling on about something and then running off like a fool. That's another thing, I talk to much... ah... I'll get it eventually.... right?

This is my past: I'm not originally from this village, I live here with my aunt and uncle, they're kind people, loving and smart, I've lived here since I was a little girl around four I think. Though my Aunt thinks I'm nuts, she forbids me from practicing magic, its not like I'm any good at it anyway. I suppose I should start with that. You see, my parents back at my home village, they were a big deal, they used to be the most trusted advisers of our leaders. But one day something terrible happened.... There was an attack, not by demons or anything of this age, but, by these people, they distroyed everything in their wakeing path. I was terrified, My mum and dad tried to fight them off for as long as they could, but... it was no use, I nearly died, I nearly ended up like them, thankfully though, someone saved me, I don't know who or how, but I've decided to be able to do the same, thats why I've taken up magic. When I heard about the tapastry I couldn't help but feel intrigued! So, I've decided I'd look for the rest of it... it couldn't be THAT hard.... could it?

I really enjoy Reading, I do alot of that, mostly old texts, though its hard to get my hands on anything, I also love to sew I'm no good at singing or anything along those lines, but I can make some very beautiful dresses, and suits, anything you name it!

I truly love Animals,They're just so cute! Oh I also love to eat... is that piggish of me? Food in general is just amazing! Though I'm crap at baking, Oh well. Oh and I also love music, like I said before I'm no good at it at all, but listening to it I just adore~

I absolutely hate When people bother me too much, about anything really though mostly about what I do with my time, I'm an adult I don't see how its fair. I also hate to cook, its so.. boring, I'd much rather just have the finishing product.

Am I forgetting something...? .... probably I'm extremely forgetful.

My lord, god and master is x-Yasashii-x  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
"Suffering is but another name for the teaching of experience,
which is the parent of instruction and the schoolmaster of life." --Horatio

"Ye who is not afraid, speak swiftly."

My name is Al'Kristen Jelmoraine

But you can call me Kris

I was born 862 years ago.

My mannerisms include being Proper, protective, and prideful, Kristen is very careful about herself, her master, and her friends. To be a lion is near synonymous to being one of pride, and her honor and appearance are important, in addition to those of her master. Kris will always act firmly and without regret to any task, though she is not rash, her age yielding experience and wisdom; while she will not take back actions or words, she will think them out first, living without regret. While she may seem slow or calm because of this, her patience and careful nature do not mean she is without rage.

This is my past: Kristen is old, into her ninth life now, and while her body and skill does not show any signs of her age, her mind is weighted with the experiences, memories, failures, successes, of her past lives and years, having seen kingdoms rise and fall, loved ones be born, and perish. Still, Kristen does not let the days gone by impede her ability to act at the call of Aurora, nor does it stop her from enjoying their time together.

Kristen's first partner, the first time she was summoned as a young girl, was the shaman of a wandering tribe of warriors, living in dry savannah and learning from the beasts that surrounded them. Al'Kristen the Lioness became the tribe's symbol and an aide to their leaders, guiding them to survival in the harsh lands, never aging or wavering in her strength, the strength of the beasts of the land and the magics of the world, balance between powers of light and dark. Her life with the shaman and the tribe was long, but all things, even in magic, come to an end. And with the passing of the Shaman, the contract was broken, and Kristen was returned to the spirits.

Kristen's second partner, summoned to a kingdom of stone, was to the priestess of a temple, following a goddess long since forgotten, leading a great city of people and warriors. While there were many temples and many revered gods and goddesses, with the assistance of the lioness Kristen, the temple prospered, Al'Kristen was seen as the strength of the goddess given flesh, and the time there was one of luxury and status, until the city fell. Under fire and magic, the city of stone was destroyed, and the priestess that was Kristen's partner was slain. With her contract ended in the heat of battle, the city of stone vanished, the lioness never learning the fate of the city.

Kristen's third partner, a simple man, was a shepherd, the lioness finding herself summoned in a land far from the monuments and power of the stone city. The shepherd had been wounded in trying to save his flock from wild lions, when calling upon old deities, managed to summon Al'Kristen in his fear and pain. He was a simple man, and though far flung from cities and temples and their comforts, Kristen found her life enjoyable, a calm life among fields with a dear companion; it was then that she even bore children, her kin now wild among the lands as beasts of great power in the lines of wild lions. While the man's life was shorter than either the priestess or the shaman, it was a happy time, and at the end of the shepherd's life, he passed calmly in his sleep from old age. With contract broken and tears in her eyes, Al'Kristen returned to the spirits.

Kristen's fourth, and fifth partners, were both men of power in a strong city of men and iron. Summoned by a powerful king, Al'Kristen, and soon the emblem of the horned lion, became the kingdoms sigil, following the king into battle and conquest, the fire in her blood and roars of earthly magics leading to many victories. The king was a great user of magic and sword, fabled in stories for his strength and revered for his compassion; with the lion spirit at his side, the kingdom flourished, banners held aloft and people following in it's prosperity. However, no ruler of men, no matter how powerful or loved, is free from the intrigues of court and the hatred in the hearts of man. And so the king died, a slow, painful death of poisons not even the magics of sage and spirit could heal. On the bed of his death, Al'Kristen's contract was passed to the king's son, to continue to lead and guide the kingdom to glory. The king's son, however, was corrupt, and what was once a kingdom led by a just and powerful king was now led by a cruel and greedy despot, the lion spirit bound by contract to serve. It was not until many years later, during the second kings middle years, that an army with the old king's banner altered to depict the weeping lion overthrew the young king, the lion Al'Kristen broke her contract, and faded back into the realm of spirits, not knowing the fate of her kingdom in the aftermath of the uprising.

Kristen's sixth partner was a young woman, in a far removed village with odd customs. The woman had been chosen as a sacrifice to the wilds, and the rites of the ritual became the arts of summoning, and the horned lion of Al'Kristen appeared among a pride of her kin. In an oddly inverted form, it was the woman that was taken in, brought to live wild with the lions, and Al'Kristen herself ran wild, enjoying long years among her kind, years that faded into a blur of memory. When the time came for Kristen's partner to pass, she did not even realize when she faded back into the spirits, her mind so taken by instinct and nature.

Kristen's seventh partner was a cruel woman, though wise and determined in her motions. In a world of metal and towers, the status of a family was shown by the height of their home, great towers and spires reaching to the heavens, the head of each family learning the arts of magic and summoning, and the partner called forth by the leader became their symbol, and thus once again, Al'Kristen was at the side of someone reaching for power, under the banner of the rampant lion. With conquest and command, the lion's tower grew to the skies, the ambition of the woman that had summoned Al'Kristen proving to be well founded, despite her less than kind methods of attaining power. When the woman's husband died of treachery, her mind broke, and the tower ceased to grow, the top an unfinished room with a single chair, where the woman sat, her life extended by magics, though she gave no will to continue, the leader of the family simply watching the skies from the tower's peak. It was one day that the woman cast herself from the tower, an old and lonely crone, and the contract with the horned lion was ended, Al'Kristen fading once again to the world of spirits.

Kristen's eighth partner was the son of a king's adviser; the kingdom was already prosperous, living in decadence with many lands paying tribute. Her life was one of elegance and propriety, the royal court existing simply for the indulgences of man, and the horned lion spirit simply became an accessory, meaning little to those around her unlike those she had been with in ages past. While she was treated as little more than a concubine, she was still left to indulge in comforts and finery, and though life was elegant, Kristen was a lion, and not meant to be caged. Breaking her contract, she rampaged, spirits of fire, of water, of earth coming to her call, and the decadence and decay of the kingdom quickly came to an end, the capitol left in ruins by her own hand, and with her strength no longer maintained by a contract, she faded from the realm of mortals, her damage done.

Now, Kristen is into her ninth life, with her ninth partner. The horned lion met Aurora in a small city, fading between the realm of mortals and the realm of spirits, when the bard showed prowess in the matter of magics. It was then that Al'Kristen saw some potential, or possibly a chance, to see more of the world she has been so long within during the last of her nine lives.

My Other Form: As a lion, A'Kristen is very large, her fur a shimmering gold and red in color, when sitting still appearing to be crafted of fine bronze and fire given form. Her tail is very long for a lion, wrapping with strong muscles about her form as she walks on large, powerful padded paws and razor sharp claws. Her more distinctive features, however, are her horns, a curious trait from the beasts of the age of her birth, curved and sharp as they glisten like the sun, a natural crown on the body of the queen of beasts.

I really enjoy Sunbathing, sleeping, and wandering.

I truly love Matters of high life, wine, gold, power, and good company.

I absolutely hate Being dirty, those who wish to control her, steel, and Aurora's more rowdy songs.

Am I forgetting something...? Kris has not told any of the three she travels with her age or her life number, simply making suggestion she is old and telling tales of her past only lightly. Still, Kris cares deeply for her mistress Aurora, though exactly how she sees the relationship is a mystery.

My lord, god and master is Mort Faux  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:30 pm
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"- Unkown
User Image
"Greetings; May Marala guide you in all your endeavors."

My name is Sylvietta Nu

But you can call me Syl, or if you're deemed worthy, Sister.

I was born Twenty Two years ago.

My mannerisms include being Very meek, and more than a little shy. I prefer to talk to those who I can actually see in their regular, human forms, those people of stunning and truly noticeable beauty that even I can't deny, due to Marala's little gift. This usually makes me come across as aloof and uncaring, but that simply isn't the truth; I have a habit of giving my all to everyone and everything, whether it be at a personal expense to me or not. I love having the ability to heal those who deserve it; I can't stand to see pain in any of it's forms, and when I can actually work up the courage to try and fix it, I won't stop until I have. Injustice is one of the few things that truly, absolutely enrage me, and is one of the few ways to get me legitimately angry. I love beauty in all of it's forms, when I can see it; While the world around me may look corrupted and disgusting, the few people I can see as they truly are are objects of desire and affection, often to the point where I'm run out of town for acting on these affections. I remember one time I was run out of town for kissing a princess, for example...

This is my past: Sylvietta was born into a small family, being in fact an only child; Her mother and father were both followers of a small sect of healers and worshipers that praised a little-known goddess of beauty, Marala. In exchange for things like sight and strength, Marala granted her following with the powers to heal those in need and those who deserve it. That is, of course, as long as they followed her and constantly held a bit of vanity in them, despite the altruistic demand on their powers. Sylvietta was born into the sect and immediately indoctrinated, taught to look for the beauty in someone's body, mind, and spirit, all while her sight slowly degraded over time to the point where it was nearly impossible for her to see any beauty in the world at all. On the age of eighteen, she was hailed as one of the small sect's most fervent devotees, and was elevated to the position of a priestess; She took this as a divine cue to head out into the world and practice what she preached; Over the next four years she wandered from village to village, city to city, spreading her word and healing anyone that needed or wanted it. Of course, she had more than a few romantic encounters in her time; Her often insatiable lust can and will get her kicked out of a town sooner or later. Every man or woman that she lusts after, though, she loves dearly and remembers them afterwards, no matter what rumors they may or may not spread to save their own reputation.

I really enjoy using my magic for the good of anyone and everyone around me; It's no trouble at all to me, after all, and they might deserve it.

I truly love a good night out in a town, the hustle and bustle of a city, and a soft bed and someone to curl up in it with.

I absolutely hate a cry for help. Not so much the cry as it is that there would be circumstances needing it. I hate being too powerless to stop it, only able to mend the broken bones after the damage is done.

Am I forgetting something...? Oh, that's right! It's become so second nature to me that I forget to mention it: The entire world is wrapped in layer upon layer of some disgusting murk, whether it be gore or slime or darkness of some kind. The few people I can see properly are those of such exceptional beauty that even Marala takes notice; These are often than not the men and women that end up getting me thrown out of town, although they're mostly women. No matter how they look, though, I always try and use my healing magic to mend any wounds they have, or try to console them if the wound is in their heart.

My lord, god and master is Arrow of Beauty  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 pm
"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."
- Hubert H. Humphrey
User Image
Ӄɩɑɾɑ Ʌȿɦϵɳ
"Salutations, friend."

My name is Kiara Ashen.

But you can call me Kiki, if I allow you.

I was born 127 years ago.

My mannerisms include being shy, quiet, and meek. I roll with the punches and live life as it comes, not really caring to prepare for anything in the future. I speak only when spoken to, and don't hold much of a conversation anyway. I am a good listener, but rarely give advice, for I don't have much wisdom to spare in my youth. My world goes by at a slow pace and I tend to see things differently than others, using other means of approaching situations.

This is my past: I wasn't born that long ago. The earliest I remember was opening my eyes to see my brothers and sister get scooped away from the litter leaving me with my mother. She took me up into her mouth and bolted away from a black-jacket human, faster than I had ever seen her run. She ended up in a jungle town and dropped me at the door of a cabin, scratching for attention. A male opened the door and took us both inside. He fed my mother and my mother fed me. I grew up to call the man Master. He had been kind to us. He and my mother taught me to use my shape-shifting abilities and how to take care of myself.

Decades went by and my mother and Master died one night during a horrendous wildfire. I escaped with my life, and only half of my fur. It was then, on the outskirts of the jungle, lying half dead on the grasses, that my inner magics kicked into life, and as I hoped my body would mend itself quickly, it so became a reality. I turned my head to watch my burnt flesh dissipate and dropped my jaw as every follicle of hair rejuvenated. Grief consumed me, and I searched for the remains of my mother and Master, but to no avail. I wanted to show them my powers, to heal them, but it was too late. They were gone.

And so I entered my second life cycle, still consumed with sorrow. But I changed my human appearance, and very rarely became my other form. I sold myself as a miracle healer to keep food on my plate and a bed to sleep in. One night at the tavern I was in, I saw a bard perform a very uplifting tune on her mandolin. For the length of the song, I finally felt alive. I conversed with the bard, Aurora, and asked if I might travel along with her, just to hear her music over again. In time, we became friends and met other shape-shifters, Kahlua and Kristen. We are a family, and that's all I ever wanted to find again.

I really enjoy listening to Aurora's music. I also like lounging about in the sun on a high tree branch where no one can bother me much. Occasionally, I'll chase a squirrel until I have it cornered, and then turn around and leave it be.

I truly love doing nothing. I might be lazy, but more is learned just by observing than participating. I also feel good when I help the injured. I feel as if my mother's and Master's last gift to me was their lives…so I give life back to others.

I absolutely hate people who feign illnesses and injuries. Normally I can tell when people are truly hurt or sick, but on the rare occasion that I can't tell, and the person is faking it, they leave my presence with a nice four-line scar across the face.

Am I forgetting something...? Not at the moment, but I'm sure I'll remember soon enough.

My lord, god and master is Realsilverdragon  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 pm
Sixth Character

RP Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers