Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
How to live a normal life (A Pita Ten Generation RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seloria Leradine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:06 pm
Note: (this is a semi-canon of Ten-chan x Koboshi. I say "semi" because if any of you have read all of Pita Ten, then there has been hints of Ten-chan's feelings. Who is to say he didn't do anything after they finished high school?)

In modern day Japan, 16 year old Reiko enjoys reading thriller novels and writes stories of murder mysteries and a killer chasing a young woman. One day, after coming home from school, a young man (with a not-so happy attitude), who claims to be an angel has been assigned as his protector for his angel exam. Uncomfortable by the declaration, Reiko does her very best to live a "normal life," while this young man continues to protect her with hesitation. Also in the picture is a second young man, who claims to be a demon in his second year of the exam. Charming and polite, Reiko doesn't seem to think he's quite a demon when she first meets him, but he has also declared he is on an exam, assigned to take her soul.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:08 pm
How read the rules:

1) The maker of this thread AKA, Seloria_Leradine rules this place and you must follow all the rules: The main characters are ONLY the first three: Reiko, Liam and Cain.

2) Only choose the characters from the already pre-set ones, otherwise if you are really adamant on making your own, you have to PM me their profile and tell me how it's relevant to the story.

3) ONLY the owner of this thread gets to time skip whenever she wants.

4) You must promise to post at least once or twice a week to show your commitment.

5) No constant swearing or explicit contents of any kind! I do not tolerate those who need to have their mouths cleaned with soap all the time!

6) This is a comedy/romance/drama type genre RP so please keep it to that. Action can be permitted if you do an OOC bracket before you decide to write it. Or if I decide to have one.

7) Only I get to decide who gets together with who if you wish to have your character romance with another. But if you really are adamant, again please let me know.

8 ) If you are going to be away for the weekend or for a very long time, then please let me know and don't leave everyone else hanging.

9) Make sure to subscribe to this thread if you're in it so you can see updates on it right away. I don't want to have to message you and remind you all the time.

10) Most of all.....have fun! Just because I have rules, doesn't mean I don't have fun! smile

Seloria Leradine

Seloria Leradine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image Name: Reiko Ayanokouji
Bio: She is the only daughter of Takashi (Ten-Chan) and Koboshi and a student of Hibiya High School. Reiko loves reading supernatural thriller novels and reads about 10 books a day about otherworldly elements mixed with tension, suspense and plot twists. She enjoys all other types of thrillers however, but likes the idea of mythical creatures and such. Her parents fear that she is too obsessed at the point where she behaves irrationally, believing that everyone is after her (in a comical way). Out of her novels, however, Reiko is quite committed to chores and actually enjoys doing them.
Username: Seloria_Leradine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm
(PM me of his profile if interested)

User Image Name: Liam
Bio (up to the user):
Username:

Seloria Leradine

Seloria Leradine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:16 pm
(PM me of his profile if interested)

User Image Name: Cain
Bio (up to the user):
Username:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:43 pm
Reserved only for the supporting character profiles (PM me profiles if interested):

User Image
Akane Hasebe - One of Reiko's best friends. The tomboy and more brash best friend who speaks her mind all the time without hesitation.

User Image
Seiya Kimura - The other best friend of Reiko. She is the shy and quiet type with a sweet temperament and is usually the voice of reason for both girls.

User Image
Takeo Kimura - Seiya's older brother and is in second year high school in Hibuya. He has quite a temper, opposite to that of his sister. However, he is also very loyal and protective of his younger sister.

User Image
Kado Hizikawa - Takeo's best friend and is the calm and collected kind of guy who is popular with the girls.  

Seloria Leradine

Seloria Leradine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 pm
Other supporting characters (PM me profiles if interested):

User Image
Name: Corinne
Bio: A veteran angel who guides Liam on his journey to Angel-hood. She is the voice of reason whenever Liam loses his temper, but is also her disciplinarian. Corinne is assigned as Liam's teacher and is supposed to be the one who will be giving his exams in the future.

User Image
Name: Alariel
Bio: A veteran demon, possessing Takeo's best friend, Kado, Alariel is cunning and is Cain's voice of reason whenever he is led astray from his exam. Much like Corinne to Liam, Alariel is assigned as Cain's teacher and confidante. He gives Cain's assigned task, but really, none of them are from the higher demon teachers. Alariel seems to have his own terms.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games