Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Hair and nails?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:17 pm
So not this Saturday, but the next I will be leaving on a trip.

I wanted to attached fake nails to my nails due to fact my nails are messed up. I bought the nails and the glue, but the lady assisting me in the store was being chased by her boss about her rush. Anyways, she said to put the glue and the nails, they're paintable, and clippable so I can change the length a little.
How long about should you press the nail down and hold it? It's the professional stuff so not really detailed directions. I also plan on painting them black, how long do you wait between coats of the nail polish to dry? And when you clip them, will it leave a mark like when plastic bends if I happen not to paint it? Should I push my cuticle up before or after I put the nails?

Also, I will be cutting my hair. Instead of wasting my money on a hair cutter I cut my hair. I have cut it previously to the bob cut, but it grew put and it all kind of looks even although it's different lengths. I'm keeping it real long for the front and cutting it an inch below the hair line in the back. I'm looking more for suggestions on this one, would layering the frot and back be better? Or just have all hair even? As of late I've gotten a few white hairs, what would hide it more? Because I may not be dying it black at this point. ;P

All help and opinions appreciated! <333  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:02 pm
I have no idea. confused  

Imposter_Rhyan

Dapper Dabbler

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 pm
iAndrue
I have no idea. confused

I did my hair. I'm not sure whether or not I like my bangs. Whether I should've let them grow. I did it them longer than I normally do though, so I won't regret it to much now. xD
I just have no clue about this nail stuff.
I can barely paint my natural nails right without the polish having a dent. But I'm sticking to black, if any mistakes it still will look okay. I will deffinately look like a retard if I glue it wrong though. ;P

I still have time though, till about Friday and I'm leaving Saturday. I'm so nervous. There was a plane going to exactly the same place I will be, and the pilot turned the wrong knob and had the plane flip almost upside down.
Sorry for the rambles. ;P  
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff