Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Fanfiction Reccomendations?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cake Baby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:51 pm
Hey All!
So I am constantly on the search for a good story. Have any recommendations? I'm down for just about any pairing and genre. I won't lie, I'd probably prefer a bit of Snarry action right now, but I'll give anything a chance!

Please give the title, author, where I can find it, pairing, and brief summary....

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:48 pm
I like to venture all over Adultfanfiction and just search for something that strikes my fancy there...You can pretty much find any pairing and situation to meet your wants...

I post all of my stuff there too wink  

RaeVan87

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 am
Must Have Done Something Right by MissPronounced is one of my favourites. AlxScorp is the pairing, but it plays it nicely. Just make sure you have a lot of time on your hands when reading it.

Albus is in his 6th year and very much a Slytherin. As the Captain of the Quidditch team and a loving boyfriend of Mel he finds himself feeling secure and trouble free. That is; until he notices that his friends are not really friends. Scorpius Malfoy is bullied and picked on because he is gay and Albus finds himself making a decision whether or not to be friends with Scorp or to be friends with his friends. (We all know where this goes so I'm going to continue) The closer Al gets to Scorpius the angrier his former friends and girlfriend get. Not only that; as Al finds himself falling in love he notices a particular bloke from Ravenclaw getting way too close to Score.

IT IS A VERY LONG READ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:59 pm

I am proud to present:

The Problem with Potters
Chapters 3/3 Completed
Rated M

James II/Scorpius (Some Albus/Scorpius)

Being with James was simple. Not a lot of talking involved most of the time, and lots of touching, and kissing, and other wonderfully distracting actions that helped let Scorpius forget the nagging annoyance of being in love with his best friend J.S.P/SM

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

***NEW: Chapter 3***

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 pm
Well, I have a list of faved HD fics on FanFiction, but there's one person who has a huge list of fics of different pairings. You'll need to scroll down to 413 to get to the Harry Potter section, but it goes on for quite a while. I've read most of them so far.

DevientGray is a maniac  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 am
Tvtropes has pages of recs for Harry Potter if that helps. c:  

starsmaycollide

Tipsy Dabbler

norakun91

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 am
I just started reading this one but it is really good.

Title: Bloody But Unbowed

Author: Lomonaaeren

Summary: "Nothing in Harry's life has gone the way he expected, and that includes being the mediwizard assigned to treat Lucius Malfoy. But he's Harry; he can deal with this. And he can deal with Draco Malfoy's nonsensical flirting, too."

Find at Fanfiction.net

Whats funny is I just realized this is written by one of my favorite authors. Never noticed. blaugh  
HPSG Head Quarters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games