Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:00 pm
[Damn. Seriously? I feel like I've got a bad case of being a weeaboo now. =__= It's from Hetalia: Axis Powers. That is why we cannot find Santa. He is in Finland, and not the "North Pole", so everyone claims...nor Russia or Germany...or any other parts of Europe whatsoever. ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Karma glanced over at Lee and tilted her head to the side. Though she seemed to look sober, she was pretty buzzed by now. "And what is that?" She said leaning closer to ear what he had to say since the music was loud and all. She tried to remember what question she had asked him.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:12 pm
(Kay peoples. So ZimbuTessen messaged me and told me that his computer has come down with a bad case of lameness. Thus, Amberlynn will be allowed to become distracted by who-knows-what and lose Victuz. Might be funny. Oh, and she also might totally go running after Secret like "How did you get here?!" Ha. That'll be funny.

I'll post in character on Sunday at the latest.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

User Image

Just like taking candy from a baby.
Secret happily accepted the lollipop, only halfway realizing that she hadn't eaten anything since she had been at home watching The Little Mermaid. How nice it would be to barbeque! It was certainly always a treat when the neighbors in the apartment complex did - it smelled so good! And sometimes, if she was extra nice, they let her have some too! They were a middle aged couple who always cooked too much for themselves and their two elementary school age children, so it was okay. Right? Right. Because that's what Mommy told her.

Speaking of Mommy ...

Amberlynn walked along the path that led to the food court, laden with multiple turns and twists and roundabouts. Certainly it could make anyone dizzy or seperate them from their loved ones. And what if it was meant to be that way, to seperate people one by one until they were all alone. Or were they herded like sheep, maybe?
"Hello, young lady."
Amberlynn turned around to look into the eyes of a crackly old man, ugly and wrinkled and horrible.
"Would you like to see my pretties?"
If that meant any undressing, Amberlynn wasn't sure that she --
He pulled out a plushie of sorts, ragged and dirty.
And it looked just like her. The red-ish hair, the sundress, the eyes, the lips ... the confused expression on her face ...
"Would you like to buy once, perchance? They're just like your own mini-me."

Amberlynn's 'mini-me' in truth, was in Serrenedy's arms watching the facial expressions of whoever this Dr. Umada was. She couldn't go into the funhouse? Why not? She watched his mouth move, watched him even as Serrenedy covered her ears. What had he said? As a naturally curious three-year-old, Secret wanted to know. What had he said, and why couldn't she go in the funhouse? Where was her Mommy? Where was the food court? Was there barbeque?
Secret's stomach growled, but she only barely noticed because it was quickly drowned out by an almost animalistic shriek. What a sound! Almost every person within earshot turned to look, as though chereographed. Who was that, anyway?
Secret's Mommy was running frantically over, waving her arms and letting her hair fly behind her as though she had completely forgotten about how esteemed about her beauty she usually might be.
I'm going to give all my Secrets away.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:28 pm
"What was it....." he muttered looking at the girl as he crossed his arms. "Ah yes about what I would be if I could change myself into anything.". Reaching over he lightly thumped her on the brim of the nose. She was drunk and he could easily tell  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

With one last shot, Karma nodded and mumbled, "And what would you be?" She smiled, her face flushed from being drunk though surprisingly she still had her head on straight...some what. Karma looked at him wanting to know what he had come to a conclusion.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 pm
Shiningdragon21

bump  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 pm
"Human" he said simply leaning against the bar as he looked at her a small smile on his face as he reached over dragging a finger over her face. "Your getting drunk" he said simply with a small smile. "Guess your not as immune to it as I am" he laughed a bit as he pulled his finger back taking a deep breath. "Bartender a water for the lady" he said simply as the man walked away coming back with a bottle of water for karma.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

"I think that's what we all wish for. Humans wish they were us while we wish we were them, quiet funny." Karma chuckled and drank some of the water and turned her body to face him a bit more. "All we do is accept who we are, that and if we were human we wouldn't have as much fun." It would seem like she wasn't drunk since she was actually talking like a sensible person, the only thing that gave her away was the fact that she wobbled back and forth a bit. "I'm getting kind of bored here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm
"If only that were the reason" he laughed a bit as he stood up dusting himself off. "Well then if you are becoming bored of this place lets see what else we can do out on the town. The night is still young for the most part so we can find something I am sure" he said reaching down and grabbing her hand. Giving her a light pull Lee turned to walk out of the club. His mind wandered a bit to try and decide what there was to do next in this city in a way wishing he had not been in Damne so long he was out of touch with human lives.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

Karma followed but not long as she pulled her hand away from him and they were still in the club. She pointed at the crowd of people dancing. "Well that looks fun, why not join in?" She looked at him not sure if he would be willing to do it. She would dance around the fire from time to time but this was different dancing and it was certainly fascinating.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm
"Uhhh I don't really dance but I suppose it's worth a try or two" he said rubbing the back of his head. "Lead the way then" Lee said moving his hand towards the dancefloor. He wasn't feeling to confident about what he was doing on that kind of thing but figured he had enough of a look to him that the women in the area would likely just want to be with him a bit more which brought a smirk to his face.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

"Me either!" She chuckled and lead him to the dance floor and there she started dancing, and for a drunk person she was doing a lot better than the actual good dancers around. She immediately brought attention to herself, guys trying to get her to dance with them but she simply stuck with Lee, trying to make him dance with her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff