Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Willow's place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Gypsy smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror, enjoying the way she now looked. "yeah. i like it a lot." she smiled up at willow, her purple eyes sparkling brightly. "thanks~!" she grinned and hugged the reaper.

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow was very thrilled at the way Gypsy seemed to glow with excitement, and especially with the way her outfit revealed so much of her. She was satisfied with the job she had done. She was only used to dressing herself up. Her previous "friends" were of lesser value for her to even consider pampering. "I'm glad you like it so much." She smiled mischievously when Gypsy hugged her. Just to tease she wrapped her arms securely around her and began to rub her back, her other hand sneaking up her skirt.

{{OOC: }}  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
"of course i like it~! it's awesome" Gypsyhummed, not bothered by being wrapped in the hug but she blushed lightly when Willow slipped a hand into her skirt, biting her lip slightly as she looked up at the woman with pink cheeks. "u-uhm..." she stammered, trying to think of something to say that would get her out of this situation. luckily for her, her stomach growled just then; seeming to scream for food as it rumbled.

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow chuckled at the blushing girl. It was adorable and arousing, though perhaps not as much as if the blood were rushing outside of her body. With a dramatic sigh Willow retracted her hand from under Gypsy's skirt. "So it seems you are hungry. Is there anything you would like to eat? It's been awhile since you were last here. I don't quite remember your eating habits."

{{OOC: gonna go take a nap soon... xD }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Gypsy gave a small sigh as she looked at the reaper, lightly fidgeting with her skirt as she debated telling her. "w-we drink blood for the most part.... but u-uhm...i tend..to eat the flesh as well... " she mumbled, slightly embarrassed about it.

Germanic Depression
whoops lazy me! >~>;;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow raised an eyebrow in curious enjoyment. She really couldn't remember them eating before, and she was surprised she didn't remember something like that. With a shrug she headed into her closet. "Alright, well let me just grab a coat. I don't want to get my dress all bloody." When she came out she was wearing a long coat that still made her look incredibly sexy, even with being covered up. "I was in the mood to go kill someone anyway. Plus I haven't bothered my brother in awhile. How wonderful!" She chuckled as she wrapped an arm around Gypsy's shoulder and guided her downstairs. "Girls! It's time to get dinner!"

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
Gypsy gave a slight giggle and nodded to the mistress, waiting for her patiently while she got the coat. her purple eyes shimmered through her bangs as she watched the reaper return with a slight smile. "i like it..." she chuckled and let the reaper place an arm on her shoulder; putting one lightly around the elder woman's hip. "so..we're gonna bug Mr.Perfectionist?" she hummed, enjoying the idea.
Erin gave a light smirk as she heard willow calling and moved to the door. "i'm taking it the princess got hungry and her stomach growled?" she snickered, teasing her sister slightly. "well; whoo hoo; i wanna hunt." she mused, leaning on a shelf as she swung her legs back and forth.
Heather gave a cold smile as she stood silently by Erin's side; her hands behind her back, holding onto a gift she'd received from Wennin years ago. one of his old Scythes that he'd grown out of. it was more for show then anything; having no clue how she'd use it despite owning it for over five years.

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow smiled when Gypsy wrapped her arm around her waist. Just to keep her own amusement she placed a hand firmly over the girl's so she couldn't take her hand from her hip. She glanced down at Gypsy and let out a light laugh. "Well, yes, but only indirectly. Darius doesn't like it when I kill someone before their time. He has to fill out this extremely long form for the person. He really hates the extra work." She smiled mischievously as she waved for the girls to follow. "Let's kill the old fashioned way! With a little bit of seducing and a stab to the gut." Though her idea of a stab was more of a quick slice all the way through.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items