Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 am
Looks homey. I'm jealous.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm
Other than hanging wall-stuff, putting away the crap in the tv corner, making a couple curtains, getting proper chairs for the table, and figuring out how best to arrange the laundry/storage room, it's pretty much figured out.

Dining room, table set for dinner with company:
User Image

Dining room "little windows" with my glow-in-the-dark flowers between:
User Image

Centrepiece:
User Image

Bathroom (looks so good now that the mirror is finally hung):
User Image

User Image

Living Room (lots of crap to put away yet):
User Image

Couch (have some butterflies to hang on the wall above - it definitely needs something):
User Image

Bedroom (still need curtain - cat tree will go between shelf and window):
User Image

Kitchen/Entrance (not my dream kitchen, but for right now it works; so wish I had a porch, though):
User Image
User Image
User Image

And, of course, I'll have to work cat-supplies into the mix throughout the next few months
-I'm planning on adopting a cat, but I want to get stuff like the litter box and tree first, so I can get everything ready before bringing one into the mix; I also want to wait until I get settled into a bit of a routine with work before adding the extra stress of a new animal (though it is tempting to say "screw it" and adopt 'right now', because there's a real beauty at the SPCA whom I would love to call mine:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)-

~ Aki - Fairy ~

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 am
aaawwww what a beautiful kitty!!! your house is looking awesome xD perfect for a person with a cat and a dog smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 am
Thank you.

There's no guarantees that she'll end up being mine, but I can hope (and if I hear back from the shelter about her personality and that it fits what I'm looking for, I'll probably adopt sooner rather than being smart and waiting).

~ Aki - Fairy ~

~ Aki - Fairy ~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 pm
Stopped by the SPCA on my way home today..
Kitty is even cuter in person. She's quite small, has green eyes, and loved scratches and attention (just about fell off the open-sided cubby-thing she was napping in when I started scratching her side), but wasn't climbing on me for it like some of the others (the blacks and tuxedos were the "worst" for it, as well as a little gray tabby).

Still not going to rush into things, though. I'm not ready for a cat just yet, and it'll take a bit before I am, and I know and can accept that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 pm
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Stopped by the SPCA on my way home today..
Kitty is even cuter in person. She's quite small, has green eyes, and loved scratches and attention (just about fell off the open-sided cubby-thing she was napping in when I started scratching her side), but wasn't climbing on me for it like some of the others (the blacks and tuxedos were the "worst" for it, as well as a little gray tabby).

Still not going to rush into things, though. I'm not ready for a cat just yet, and it'll take a bit before I am, and I know and can accept that.
aaawww that would be soooo hard for me xD  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

~ Aki - Fairy ~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:21 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
aaawww that would be soooo hard for me xD

Normally it would be for me too.. I just know I'm not prepared, and it wouldn't be fair to add another animal right now, or to bring one home when I'm only home in the evenings and overnight.  
Off- Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff