Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well
View Results

Moosenstein

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 am
So this month I've played Catherine, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Borderlands.
I've beat borderlands before but I just go the expansions and they are amazing.

Catherine was good but I ended up having to swtich to easy at chapterrrr.. 8 I think it was. I liked it.

Deus Ex made me feel like an a*****e because I abused air ducts and just shot everyone in the head till there was no one else and then did the mission. Lol. But I liked it. Spoiler: I went with Sarif's ending. I watched them all, but Sarif's and the self destruct endings were the two I most agreed with.

Also I've been playing a lot of street fighter like always.
BUT Street fighter 3rd strike online edition came out and it's amazing. In the expert parry training, the final one is Evo Moment #37. Which if you haven't seen it, it's probably the greatest moment in esports history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM
I just like that capcom pays attention to the fighting game community.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:14 am

Dead Island, Duke Nukem Forever (again), Red Dead Redemption (again)

Just picked up Rage, probably won't get to it until Tuesday.

Backlog of games is around 30 now.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Cuivie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 am
I have a sickening backlog and am actually working on it. So it's just been peer pressure: the game (animal crossing ds), starting a new game in Pokémon black and ******** of Dragon Age: Origins. That game is LONG as ********, and not in the good way. I really like it, but some fights can be pretty cheap, if you once ******** up with your skills you, well, ******** up (and it's been 40 hours ago since I did so, and now the Landsmeet is hell since I definitely want to send Alistair out to the duell). I've got a lot to read, too, and it currently just crashed on me DURING that ******** duell. I've played this for 74 hours now total, I just want to beat it, god damn it.
I'm also pretty disappointed in how they handled blood mages. Running around with Templars and having to purge to world of "Maleficars" while I myself am one and am slashing my ******** wrists and making blood boil right next to them while they're like "yo, noice" is just.. awkward.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 am
Is it bad that I've seen that video before?  

Great Scoot

Cuivie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 am
It has over a million views, so no.

Also, speaking about backlogs..

Entech

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items