Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sonja's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:58 am
Irina96

Vladimir says "My wife was Lilith and she died when Tarik was 6 months old from complications of his birth. She never recovered and was bed ridden after he was born until she died. Tarik was born on the harvest moon 20 years ago...so that was October 15th that year. My wife Lilith was from the Raven clan and her brother Draco is now Vampire King. Lilith came to me after Amanda and I broke up. She was a Raven clan princess though they at the time were of low status. Draco challenged many and won...he killed his way to the top. He has been a good uncle to my son Tarik and they are close. Draco is a smart politician and helped arrange the match with Tarik's wife Ryuu.

I was in line for the throne but chose to go into commerce and not politics. Draco has the crown but I hold most of the wealth."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:44 am
LaKajira Neko
["

Amanda seemed to be satisfied with his answer " so you say Lilith is dead but Draco is the future king. Does Draco have heirs yet?" She asked him

Sonja looked at Eric. Her and her brother were close. Someone could say they could be twins if their mothers were the same person. She yawned lightly " do you mind if we figure this out tomorrow? I'm really tired and Wehave to get up in 5 hours!"

Amanda nodded " of course my girl. Go get some sleep. You need it after giving birth and losing so much blood then getting new. Go get some sleep " she advised her getting up and hugging her daughter  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers