Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Allister's Abode

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Fancy two story house that is very large.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Three big, strong men pulled up to the driveway in front of the large two story house. As they parked the truck they all got out of the vehicle and opened the trunk. "Be careful, this one is dangerous," one of the men said to the other two. Screeches and hisses can be heard from the inside of the large cage, covered by a black velvet cloth. The three men picked up the cage and proceeded to carry it up the driveway, heading toward the house. The cage was shaking violently, causing a lot of noise. "Shut up," one of the men demanded. A loud, feminine yet strong sounding snicker could be heard coming from inside the cage. The smallest guard pressed his finger against the doorbell, waiting for a response.  

Annie Bad Jackson

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Allister Adair

Allister was dancing in the living, staring intensely at the big screen t.v. that had a figure dancing as well. A white controller was in his right hand as he began to spin around in beat to the music. It was a new game a friend had bought for him that was called "Just Dance." He was having a blast when he heard the doorbell over his music. Quickly he paused his game and threw the controller onto the couch. He dashed to the door and got himself situated and presentable before slowly opening the door. "Yes, may I help you?" He eyed the big cage with a smile.

Fierce Annie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:47 am
Germanic Depression

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The guard who rang the doorbell spoke to the man who opened the front door. He bowed his head slightly in respect before speaking, "Good day, sir. We have your slave here, ready to live with you. Her name is Yume and sir, I must warn you in advance, she does not appear to be friendly," he paused for a moment to look at the other guard for the paperwork. He handed him the paper and clipboard as well as a pen. "Here is the paperwork that needs to be read over and signed so we can release her to you."  

Annie Bad Jackson

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

Allister Adair

Allister simply frowned and glared at the man. It wasn't like he couldn't take care of himself. He was a very powerful demon after all. "That doesn't matter, just give me what I need and be on your way." He grumbled and watched as they handed him a clipboard. He accepted the pen and quickly scanned over everything then signed it. He attacked the pen to the clipboard and handed it back. "There you go, now you may leave." He waited a little impatiently for them to give him the keys to her cage.

Fierce Annie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:19 pm
Germanic Depression

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes, sir," one guard politely spoke and bowed his head once more before handing the man the keys to Yume's cage. "There you go, sir. Enjoy your new slave," he forced a smile before assisting the other two guards in placing the cage down on the ground. They all made eye contact once more before the three of them quietly slipped away, walking back down the driveway to their vehicle and driving away quickly. Yume, inside the cage had been listening intently, now hearing just the voice of her new Master, without knowing what he looks like. She had quieted down quite a bit and wasn't thrashing about inside the cage anymore. She waited patiently, wondering when the cloth would be removed so she could see her surroundings and the face of her new owner.  

Annie Bad Jackson

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image

Allister Adair

Allister took the keys from the man gently holding it between two fingers. "Thank you, have a good day." He stood there silently while he waited for the guards to leave, eying them with a frown until he could no longer see them. Then he seemed to smile as he bent down, lifting part of the cloth covering the cage just enough for him to peek in. "Well, hello Miss Yume, it's a pleasure to meet you... Though the circumstances are kind of bad," he stated bluntly. "My name is Allister. Now, before I let you go I want to know if you will try to escape or attack me. Will you?"

Fierce Annie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:03 pm
Germanic Depression
Yume looked up at the man who now legally owns her. He seemed polite and friendly with a small smile upon his face. Although she was in a horrible situation where she had been forced to do this, she didn't get any horribly bad feelings about this man. She decided to herself to only become violent if absolutely necessary or if she felt threatened which right now she did not. She is definitely going to stand guard though and keep alert. She does not trust easily. She simply shook her head, "I will not attack you or attempt to escape," she studied his face, searching for emotions or possible intentions he might have of her.  

Annie Bad Jackson

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

Allister Adair

Allister smiled and stood up, pulling the cloth off as he did so. "Well, that's a good thing. Alright, I'm letting you out now." He unlocked the cage and took a step back. "Please, come in." He pushed the door open wide and motioned for her to go inside.

(Woops!~ Thanks... ^^ Sorry about the small post though... Writer's block... )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:37 pm
Germanic Depression
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yume nodded her head at him with a small grin on her face, attempting to be on her absolute best behavior, as she just promised. She looked the man up and down, just glancing over his features and looks and made a satisfied "hm" noise before stepping into the now open door, into his home. She turned around and looked back at him, waiting for him to show her around. "So, what should I call you?" she asked, almost wincing as she thought to herself that she is now owned property and will probably be calling him a name such as Master or Sir.

(That's okay! It happens.)  

Annie Bad Jackson

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Allister Adair

Allister waited until Yume entered the house before he shut the door. He would have to get the cage later, but for now he would have to show the girl around. When he heard her make a noise his eyebrows raised questioningly. But that curiosity was cut short when she asked what to call him. This time his brows were furrowed in confusion. "I did tell you my name, didn't I? I don't really know what else you could call me really..." After a moment his face seemed to get slightly pale. "You're not going to be calling my Ally or something are you?" He was about done with people calling him that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:33 pm
Germanic Depression

Yume couldn't help but let out a tiny giggle at his worry of being called Ally. Her straight face quickly returned as she regained herself and responded with, "No, I won't call you that. That wasn't even what I was referring to. I was just wondering if I should call you by your name or by one such as Master or Sir," she stated bluntly. Her eyes then slowly shifted from Allister to around the inside of his large home. She stood there still, waiting for him to direct her.  

Annie Bad Jackson

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Allister Adair

Allister let out a sigh of relief knowing that he wouldn't be called Ally. It wasn't always fair to call him a girl when he was simply nice and got all the girl's himself. "Oh, no, I won't have you calling me anything like that. I'm not that old anyway. Just call me Allister." He chuckled as he motioned for her to follow. "Come on, I should probably show you around, let you get cleaned up, and anything else you might want to do."

(Might have writers' block for awhile... Sorry... xP )  
Abandoned homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games