I'm looking for any and all 1x1 partners
I would prefer we discuss settings and characters after introductions
I never know what I'm in the mood for so be ready for anything x3
I am a really quite experienced roleplayer i assure, simply dry on rps
I m adaptable and will be open to new RP ideas
Its rare that i just reject them right off the bat
So...yea, anyone interested in rp drop me a message x3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:38 pm
I've never heard that term before, is that one on one or something else? I'm not really a newbie, just used to different things.  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

OmmyTheDude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:47 pm
Little Miss Despair
I've never heard that term before, is that one on one or something else? I'm not really a newbie, just used to different things.

yea, its like one on one rp x3 i usually do it in PMs  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:49 pm
Fair enough, though I usually don't make OCs unless I know what the setting is, so shall we discuss that?  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

OmmyTheDude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:04 pm
Little Miss Despair
Fair enough, though I usually don't make OCs unless I know what the setting is, so shall we discuss that?

If you know what Doctor Who is-
A Timelord happens to meet you in a timeline and you come along, simple enough.
If you know what pokemon is-
A basic pokemon story.
If you know what MLP is-
Well...were ponys in the pony universe, simple xD
If you want something all new i have a setting i can post next post x3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 pm
I know of Dr. Who and My Little Pony but not much, I'd rather not do anything on ponies anyway. stare

Pokemon I can do, however is there any more original ideas you've got?  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

OmmyTheDude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:04 pm
Little Miss Despair
I know of Dr. Who and My Little Pony but not much, I'd rather not do anything on ponies anyway. stare

Pokemon I can do, however is there any more original ideas you've got?

read up x3
A Crestire is what some may call a new evolutionary link to the human race, recently popping up across the regions, these mutations have grown slowly but surely. Approximately 200 years ago this race came into being, at first it was just an odd occurrence, mothers who bore this mutated child would recover incredibly fast from wounds or cuts or scrapes or sprangs. But in most cases, the baby would come out with scars in those same places, it was disregarded as some form of coincidence, the mothers sentenced to death and the children put in foster homes. After 25 years ten out of the 20 Crestires had children, the others died young. These mothers had the same symptoms, as did the child. Only now the rules were bending, and the mothers were allowed life if sworn to secrecy, the children and mothers then left to themselves. Upon the next generation the connection grew, even after leaving the womb when the mother would get an injury of any kind, the child could touch her and adapt that injury to themselves, saving his or her mother the pain. The next generation of children were detained, along with their mothers, put in testing labs. This generation had begun to develop identical birth marks, cresent moons on their backs, or their chests, or somewhere on their bodies. This generation was closely watched with their mothers, now, somehow, this generation only had to be within a few feet of their mothers to take away the injuries. As the doctors soon found out this was more than science, it was an instinctual survival trigger. Oddly enough, some mothers eat their young, or some young eat their mothers, either way, its for the sake of survival. In any case, this is a genetic string sent out to alter the child genetic coding through the mothers mind, causing the genetic code to break and re-form. Before, when the child had to touch the mother in some way, it was because the genetic code and brains electronic signals had to have a conductor, and they transferred cells from one form to the other. Now, the air is the conductor, after several tests they finally spotted it with a heat vision lens, the air between the child and mother heated intensely when the injury was transferred, this was the signals and cells going from one form to the other. The fathers were brought in now, the Crestire fathers got no effect, but the normal fathers did, only to the touch though, same idea. The scientists played around a bit with the next generation, this time this generation, once they hit the age of 3, were able to take the injuries from normal people by touch, and from their fathers from a few feet away, the mother factor did not change. After wards the scientists allowed the mothers and children back into the world, sworn forever to secrecy. The generations went on and the children slowly adapted even more powerful abilities, telekinesis, elemental control, super strength, speed, and senses. Intelligence began to skyrocket among the generations of Crestire as they evolved further. Now the Crestire are a superior race that stay hidden under their normal looking exterior, never showing off their abilities unless it is inconspicuous, or in case of emergency.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 pm
That's great! More details?  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items