Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply The Fortress of Secrets (Member's Forum) ---
PRINCESS TUTU IS A MUST!!! (anime corner series)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RabuneHino3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm
Princess Tutu

plot:

Duck is an average girl turned ballet princess heroine! She must help the prince (who shattered his heart in order to seal away a monster Raven) get back all the pieces of his heart. With the help of a knight reincarnate named Fakir she will over come the monster Raven and his daughter, Princess Kraehe.

This is an anime series that I HIGHLY suggest! Princess Tutu took an entire decade to develop and was inspired by the centuries old ballet Swan Lake. If you love ballet, ravens, magical girls, good princes turned evil, angst, or all of the above I recommend that you watch this series. Thank you for reading. And remember! Don't judge a book by it's cover.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:00 pm
Shweet.

Hey, how 'bout I move this to the members' forum? 3nodding I think it'll fit in there alot better and members will be able to see it alot more often if it's in there. Here, it'll just get pushed to the bottom of the page with all the new topics. surprised

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

RabuneHino3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
Shweet.

Hey, how 'bout I move this to the members' forum? 3nodding I think it'll fit in there alot better and members will be able to see it alot more often if it's in there. Here, it'll just get pushed to the bottom of the page with all the new topics. surprised

-insert puppy dog/worship eyes- would you Taichou?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:04 pm
LMAO! xd

No problem! Check there in a sec. 3nodding

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

The Fortress of Secrets (Member's Forum) ---

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items