Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
Gaia Online Gold Generator Requires A Password

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yondaime namikazee

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 pm
So I've heard about this gold generator and I've been looking for almost 4 months for it because this generator of mine requires a password. Anyone who can help me? I know some people have been using this G.G and I respect their privacy, a little help will always be appreciated. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 am
It is a scam, darling.
Don't trust it.

FGHFGHFGHJ12345

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 am
yondaime namikazee
So I've heard about this gold generator and I've been looking for almost 4 months for it because this generator of mine requires a password. Anyone who can help me? I know some people have been using this G.G and I respect their privacy, a little help will always be appreciated. Thank you.
There's 2 major information I have on that generator and yes I have seen it before. First being it is a scam and I believe it. And the other is that it is used by Gaia Moderators, I repeat, employees of Gaia Online recruited by Lanzer himself. They supposedly use the gold generator for themselves and they have the password.

Basically, it's a scam to get you to do something stupid. Forget about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 am
basically , anything asking for a username and password , is a scam . so , the only to earn gold , is the hard way ( posting , rolling dice ...etc )  

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Andsonz v2
Crew

Popular Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 am
yondaime namikazee

nope it was fake ....never believe that program ..coz u will be hacked / banned  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:39 am
Try V2GaiaV1  

iWintre

Wealthy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Bidding War 100
[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash