Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Movie
Dream Cast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
So with Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower cast as Clary and Jace, who else would you want to see act alongside them?

(ps-hopefully we'll hear official stuff soon, they'll start casting again when their done with the screenplay)

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm
I was not happy with Jamie Campbell Bower being chose to play Jace. Not only does he not have the look but I want impressed with his acting skills in CAMELOT. I hope he proves me wrong and will give him a chance. I loves Lily Collins as a choice for Clary though. I hope the movie is good.  

Seekers_Conviction

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 pm
personally i hope they do really good in there choice for magnus. itll be really hard to pick a good actor to play him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm
Ya, but WHO? This thread is to say who YOU WANT. Just a fun little topic to revitalize the guild.

I would LOVE if they could get Adam Lambert to play Magnus. Also, I think a perfect Valentine would be Daniel Craige.  

netherfreak
Captain

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 pm
On YouTube I've come across REALLY REALLY good ones. Look some up. :3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:05 pm
netherfreak
So with Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower cast as Clary and Jace, who else would you want to see act alongside them?

(ps-hopefully we'll hear official stuff soon, they'll start casting again when their done with the screenplay)

heart

Whuuut? Jamie Campbell Bower?
I looked him up on Google and there were only two, TWO, pictures that made him *almost* fit Jace's character.
>:3 THEY MUST CHANGE IT.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
netherfreak

heart

I looked him up on Google and there were only two, TWO, pictures that made him *almost* fit Jace's character.

Sorry, it's official, JCB has been on contract for a while. And fear not, he his bulking up for the role. He was kinda scraggly before but theres a recent picture of him from a magazine cover and he's running his hand through his hair and there's some muscle popping up. Also, he's super nice and dedicated. I'm hopeful for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 pm
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker
netherfreak

heart

Sorry, it's official, JCB has been on contract for a while. And fear not, he his bulking up for the role. He was kinda scraggly before but theres a recent picture of him from a magazine cover and he's running his hand through his hair and there's some muscle popping up. Also, he's super nice and dedicated. I'm hopeful for him.

Haha! Yay then.
As long as he represents Jace perfectly.
(Or... at least well. xD)

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:19 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker
netherfreak

heart

Haha! Yay then.
As long as he represents Jace perfectly.
(Or... at least well. xD)

Well I think everyone's hoping that. I'm not saying he's for sure going to be amazing, but it's who they got. I'm just really tired of the people who are still b****ing about him because he's not Alex Pettifer. Honestly, AP was a bit of a @$$ when they were trying to get him as Jace so I'm glad he wasn't cast. JCB seems like a better choice to me and I hope he shows all those nay-sayers wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:21 pm
I wish Isabelle Fuhrman was a bit older- I think she'd make a wonderful Isabelle after seeing her in Orphan and Hunger Games. She's a phenomenal actress. Given brown contacts, I think she could look the part.
Right now, I'm rooting for Kaya Scodelario for Isabelle.  

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items