Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My Halloween costume >.< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhgzJoshy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:22 pm
hello man dude
Sunshine Peach-Heart

I think he's talking about his avi... and I like it! It makes me want to go carve pumpkins! Lol.
I haven't put my Gaia or IRL Halloween costume together yet... but for my IRL costume I want to be Medusa, which will be hard to put together, but I'll do it! razz
No clue what my Gaia costume will be though... I'll probaby just wear orange and black and wear a pumpkin wig and stuff...
I'm 15 and I still love dressing up for Halloween and Trick-or-Treating! Lol, is that weird? My sister is 14 and thinks she's too old for it., but I still love it. anybody around here 15+ who still dresses up IRL?

I agree completely I'm 15 too and I dress up and go trick or treating as well but I haven't been able to dress up as what I really wanted yet because I'm afraid of what my parents would think.

i've done dragg for a few halloweens.

my family is pretty much very in love with my gayness hahaha XD

but you can alwaya dress up for what you want to be for halloween just blame it on halloween. there shouldnt be restrictions on a costume. its just a costume  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:56 am
OhgzJoshy
hello man dude
Sunshine Peach-Heart

I think he's talking about his avi... and I like it! It makes me want to go carve pumpkins! Lol.
I haven't put my Gaia or IRL Halloween costume together yet... but for my IRL costume I want to be Medusa, which will be hard to put together, but I'll do it! razz
No clue what my Gaia costume will be though... I'll probaby just wear orange and black and wear a pumpkin wig and stuff...
I'm 15 and I still love dressing up for Halloween and Trick-or-Treating! Lol, is that weird? My sister is 14 and thinks she's too old for it., but I still love it. anybody around here 15+ who still dresses up IRL?

I agree completely I'm 15 too and I dress up and go trick or treating as well but I haven't been able to dress up as what I really wanted yet because I'm afraid of what my parents would think.

i've done dragg for a few halloweens.

my family is pretty much very in love with my gayness hahaha XD

but you can alwaya dress up for what you want to be for halloween just blame it on halloween. there shouldnt be restrictions on a costume. its just a costume

Yeah I tried and that is what I wanted to dress up as somewhat being the reason for being a transgender but my parents won't let me dress in it despite the reason.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers