Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Curing a stomach ache?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:30 am
And without throwing up.

So I'm traveling, and there's a food change. x.x
I ate the salty stuff, my blood pressure is so high and I wake up with the effects of a hangover. Plus my adoration for coffee... Yeah. .-.
And there's fatty food, I can't take it well. My liver is not of iron. D;
And now my stomach is a mess. And bloated and uncomfortable. Dx
I haven't a clue what to do, and the ginger here is gross. X.x So I'm screwed. I drank some black tea, but you know.. I have five days or less to go and I can't starve, I'm skinny as it is, and I'm anemic. ._. I feel so screwed, and the trip I couldn't help but have to go on. Any tips?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 am
Considering I have a condition that causes chronic stomach pain, a few suggestions I could give that help with me but be one, if you want to avoid medicine, drink ginger ale. It's not the best tasting, but it does help. Secondly I would try laying down nice and flat, like in your bed, and let your food digest. Definitely don't move around a lot! Third, would be medicine. Max strength Pepto tastes awful, but whenever I have a really bad stomach ache, I use it. I hope that helps some. I'm sorry about your stomach ache.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:17 pm
I can't even tell what's wrong with your stomach from the post...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:19 pm
Prince Ikari
Considering I have a condition that causes chronic stomach pain, a few suggestions I could give that help with me but be one, if you want to avoid medicine, drink ginger ale. It's not the best tasting, but it does help. Secondly I would try laying down nice and flat, like in your bed, and let your food digest. Definitely don't move around a lot! Third, would be medicine. Max strength Pepto tastes awful, but whenever I have a really bad stomach ache, I use it. I hope that helps some. I'm sorry about your stomach ache.

Pepto would be great, I just haven't a clue where to buy it. x.x Plus I can't even read the label, it's all in a different language, it's a messed up situation.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:27 pm
Emerald Zombie
Prince Ikari

Pepto would be great, I just haven't a clue where to buy it. x.x Plus I can't even read the label, it's all in a different language, it's a messed up situation.

Oh. Well I've gotten it from grocery stores, and the local Walmart. I'm guessing though that you're in a foreign country. ._. I think if you can find the label online, and find a store that carries it, you may be able to point it out. And yes, having it in a different language is a messed up situation. You'd think with English being such a universal language, that you could find products in English.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games