Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
need help in starting relationships and if this guy likes me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rayray1123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:48 pm
im good in a relationship but starting it is the problem for me!

and this guy was in my nutrition and wellness class (which is sorta a cooking class) but then he switched to another class but he never really talked to me but he looks at me when ever we pass in the hall way. so i just don't know what to do. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:11 pm
If he's constantly looking at you then he probably has an interest in you. But pay attention to the way he looks at you, is it a "I'm checking you out" kinda look or more like a "eww don't talk to me" kinda look? lol. Sometimes you gotta pay attention to the tiny little details in a person's actions, they can be the most revealing . He might be into you and just happen to be extremely shy about approaching you, you'll never know unless one of you talks to the other. Since he was in your class at some point, maybe you can use that as a conversation starter and ask him why he switched classes/if he didn't like the class, etc. Then you just take it from there and keep it casual and relaxed, try not to be too "in your face" about it, he might back off if he feels pressured or cornered. Hope that helps! biggrin  

Next_Gen_AnT

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:42 am
I pretty much agree with the above post. Nonverbal cues actual say a lot more than our words do and can change the meaning of anything that is said, so pay attention to how he looks at you and try to start a conversation at some point if it appears favorable.

Also moved to Help and Advice.  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff