Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 pm
(....so...just curious, where did they get the food? Did they just store it all for when a guest came xD )

(And sorry, I've been waiting for dessert.... twisted hehe ninja mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:10 am
((Now that someone's actually brought attention to it...I'm sorta curious myself. i mean in terms of vegetables and herbs there is a garden, and something like wine can obviously last quite some time when properly stored; but where did the meat come from?))  

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:01 am
((Maybe they raise/breed a few animals to have on hand to feed a guest, and for dairy. That and having a couple goats around would help keep the lawn short. biggrin Just keep them away from Nona's garden. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 pm
{Maybe the meat tastes like murder victem? XDD Loljoking. Maybe. Ish.}

Luckette finished eating before long, waiting until she had finished every last bite before opening her mouth to speak. As she worried, brooded, she eventually came up with at least a few things to say in conversation. "Thank you once again for the food. It's very delicious." As she spoke, she sounded almost nervous, the blushes lighting up her cheek accentuating this. (As one might have come to realise by now, Luckette by no means had a very healthy self esteem.) "It's surprising that you don't have guests more often, even in a remote area like this. Your castle is very beautiful, and everyone here is so polite. It's very...different from where I...lived. Thank you for...oh, I'm terribly sorry. You must be tired of hearing me say this by now..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:55 am
((Nope, that'd be the vegetables. It makes an excellent fertilizer. ))

"Not at all. How one could grow weary of your voice is a mystery to me" Fredrick said, using the same charming tone he used solely for the purpose of conversing with female guests within his castle. "I'll be sure to pass your thanks along to the staff. As for our lack of guests..." The lord gave a moments pause as he thought how best to word his response "...The roads to this place have fallen into disrepair and disuse, so those that stumble upon my abode are only those guided to it by fate." Yes, that was an excellent way to put it. Fate. Was she not Fated to meet him after all?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:54 am
((Clearly we need something dramatic to occur...)) sweatdrop  

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff