Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Shi Eclipse

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Darkness...........

Hello everyone, My name is Dark. I'm a guitar player and i love to play music its my thing. I hate the people that talk the smack, but other wise i'm fun to be around.
User Image

...............Falls...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 am
Hey, I'm Yuuki, or Yuuki-chan. Whichever you like. I suck at introductions... sweatdrop

I'm pretty random and go with a lot of things. It's obvious if I'm having a sugar rush because I'll probably start typing random things, or get weird ideas.

Anyways I love all sorts of roleplays, but I'm staying away from vampires, werewolves, and wizards/witches, or the Hunger Games.

I'm mostly semi-lit, but if someone is above, I'll match their level. (As long as it isn't too long, because then I'll lose interest.). I normally rp with OCs unless I REALLY like a certain character from an anime/TV show/ movie, etc. Most of my plots are made up within five minutes of request, and are totally random. I don't normally have a posting style. I care about the quality of the post more than the quantity. Just no one liners.

I like to use anime pics, and usually like 1x1s.  

Wise AF Athena

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:46 pm
Hi...

I'm Tragic Melody. I'm kind of quiet and I love to rp ... That's it.

Bye...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:37 am
'ello!
I'm Terra. I'm usually a very quiet person but all my rp characters are annoying sadist. Wanna rp with me? ;'D

I enjoy fantasy/historical type of rp the most but is always open for other genre.
Don't ever hesitate to ask me for a rp cause I'm always available. Well I try to be anyway. :']

Lawless Terra

Man-Lover

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 am
My name is Javier Cross, I believe I came in because the call itself felt urgent, funny story actually.
I happen to be 20 years old, I tend to read a lot when we're talking about outside gaia online life and inside it, I can deal it out with Sci-fi or Fantasy role-plays and may even do my hardest to keep up with Military-orientated role-plays if asked of me.

I tend to role-play a lot when people are around, I actually tend to enjoy reading on female x female romanctic relationships in role-plays if you don't mind knowing this. sweatdrop (The smilie is in case you do mind it!)

I even tend to go to youtube a lot, and if it helps I tend to read on the Camp Half-Blood novels by Old-man Rick Riordan(I have to go grab a copy of The Demigod Diaries if I can do so, though, maybe there's a chance to get Jason of CHB to explain himself, blast it!!!) The Dresden Files and even some of the Madoka Magica spin-off novels like Kazumi Magica, actually. (If I ever role-play for anyone of the Witch Queen Hekate's 'bloodlines'/creation productions, expect the last two parts to be major deals in themselves in general, as well as why they tend to fight with mundane weaponry being the primary means and sentient weaponry to take 2nd priority!)

Did I forget to mention that I try to attend the Pottermore matters and I am even trying to catch up with the latest in dot hack events going on in the new era for the dot hack universe, yet its hard on me?

Outside of Gaia Matters:

I go and attempt to read all the books from the Library I can possibly manage before they're due, I go to do my best to pay attention to latest news from time to time, even Go as far as to check up on Facebook and whatnot.
Did I forget to mention that whenever I am looking for fellow debaters, I tend to go to factpile.com, sometimes?

I live in Tacoma, Washington, that's all you need to know, not saying where in either matter, for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am
....User Image
.........User Image
..User Image

Oh yay. 200th post. (:

Hi everyone. My name is Laelaps and I have been an RP addict for 12 years.

Uhm... I like the fantasy genre and am in four active(?) RPs right now. I'm mostly interested in some leisurely role playing just because I have a lot on my plate, but still room for seconds! Ha... sweatdrop

Corny jokes aside. I'm exploring different genres at this time! I still don't like the modern RPs, though. Oh well~

Ahh. I work full-time at a medical clinic, having recently graduated college with my Office Administration diploma. I'm looking at possibly going back to school for nursing, though, since I keep getting pushed to do it. xD;

Thanks for reading and I can't wait to start role playing and chatting with you all.

User Image....
User Image.........
User Image..

Laelaps

kuro kittie

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image¤
Hi, guys. My name is Brittany, but friends call me KitKit or Kuro. I prefer KitKit. I'm 23 years old and I absolutely LOVE roleplaying. I always think of new RPs and can't wait to put them in action, but mostly, I like joining. x) I consider myself semi-lit to lit, depending on what I'm given. Another thing, some would call me a mirror poster, meaning, what one person posts, I post the same length, if not more. Of course, sometimes I need no prompting. Sometimes it just comes natural~ I'm pretty easy to get along with so if you want to talk, shoot me a PM ^_~

¤
User Image
¤
As far as roleplays go, I am interested in pretty much anything. I enjoy writing bloody scenes with characters that are in desperate need of anger management, so that's always fun. I also am a sucker for romance RPs. I like yaoi, yuri, hetero, so I can do anything. I do like playing male characters because they're just easier than women because all my women start out awesome, but turn to mush afterwards... ~.~ Not proud of that, by the way. I think the only RP I will NOT do is futuristic. It's too much hassle for me. :/ If the storyline is right, I'll do it, but if it does not catch my interest.. forget it. I tend to play multiple characters at one time, which I am more than capable of keeping up with, so don't worry.
¤

User Image¤
As far as real life goes, I am a full-time Medical Assistant working in an office with two doctors and a bunch of naggy women that I absolutely cannot stand. But eh.. it pays bills and puts money in my pocket so I'll allow it. :3 I also am going to school full-time online for my SECOND (read it, SECOND) Associate's degree. This one will be in Medical Billing and Coding though. What can I say? I have a nack for the medical field.~ I work in a geriatric practice (with a bunch of naggy old people) and at times, that job is very demanding. I work from 730am to sometimes as late as 6pm, so don't nag me to post >>;;; I'm usually REALLY good at posting back and replying to RPs. However, if there is a delay, it's for good reason. And no, it's not because I'm ignoring you. (I'll tell you if I don't like you xP)
¤

Any other questions? Just ask~ I don't bite (hard) ^_^

~KitKit  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:12 am
kuro kittie
User Image¤
Hi, guys. My name is Brittany, but friends call me KitKit or Kuro. I prefer KitKit. I'm 23 years old and I absolutely LOVE roleplaying. I always think of new RPs and can't wait to put them in action, but mostly, I like joining. x) I consider myself semi-lit to lit, depending on what I'm given. Another thing, some would call me a mirror poster, meaning, what one person posts, I post the same length, if not more. Of course, sometimes I need no prompting. Sometimes it just comes natural~ I'm pretty easy to get along with so if you want to talk, shoot me a PM ^_~

¤
User Image
¤
As far as roleplays go, I am interested in pretty much anything. I enjoy writing bloody scenes with characters that are in desperate need of anger management, so that's always fun. I also am a sucker for romance RPs. I like yaoi, yuri, hetero, so I can do anything. I do like playing male characters because they're just easier than women because all my women start out awesome, but turn to mush afterwards... ~.~ Not proud of that, by the way. I think the only RP I will NOT do is futuristic. It's too much hassle for me. :/ If the storyline is right, I'll do it, but if it does not catch my interest.. forget it. I tend to play multiple characters at one time, which I am more than capable of keeping up with, so don't worry.
¤

User Image¤
As far as real life goes, I am a full-time Medical Assistant working in an office with two doctors and a bunch of naggy women that I absolutely cannot stand. But eh.. it pays bills and puts money in my pocket so I'll allow it. :3 I also am going to school full-time online for my SECOND (read it, SECOND) Associate's degree. This one will be in Medical Billing and Coding though. What can I say? I have a nack for the medical field.~ I work in a geriatric practice (with a bunch of naggy old people) and at times, that job is very demanding. I work from 730am to sometimes as late as 6pm, so don't nag me to post >>;;; I'm usually REALLY good at posting back and replying to RPs. However, if there is a delay, it's for good reason. And no, it's not because I'm ignoring you. (I'll tell you if I don't like you xP)
¤

Any other questions? Just ask~ I don't bite (hard) ^_^

~KitKit

Pleased to meet you too, Kittie. biggrin  

Javier Cross

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:32 pm
I'm Wolf I love rping I enjoy Anime rps Fantasy Mysteries Horror among other things I'm an avid rper I just have a bit of a grammar problem... But I'm a good writer 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Hello.
I'm Kitty, nice to meet you, and it is great to be here!

I love anime~
I expecialy love to roleplay based off of some anime's I've watched! ( n_n) I mainly do 1X1 roleplays, because I'm not very great with group roleplays...

Uhm... what else...?
I LOVE POCKY! ( >u<)

I'm new to Gaia, so cut me some slack, please!

l LuckyPuppy l

Gaian

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:03 pm
l LuckyPuppy l
User Image

Hello.

I love anime~
I expecialy love to roleplay based off of some anime's I've watched! ( n_n) I mainly do 1X1 roleplays, because I'm not very great with group roleplays...

Uhm... what else...?
I LOVE POCKY! ( >u<)

Lady, I did not know you have both watched and Studied Madoka Magica, or if you didn't, is that Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica? :O
Pleased to meet you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 am
Javier Cross
l LuckyPuppy l
User Image

Hello.

I love anime~

Uhm... what else...?
I LOVE POCKY! ( >u<)

Lady, I did not know you have both watched and Studied Madoka Magica, or if you didn't, is that Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica? :O
Pleased to meet you. ^_^

emotion_kirakira Some one who knows! >u< She is my idol! cat_blaugh
Nice to meet you too!  

l LuckyPuppy l

Gaian

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 am
l LuckyPuppy l
Javier Cross
l LuckyPuppy l
User Image

Hello.

I love anime~

Uhm... what else...?
I LOVE POCKY! ( >u<)

Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Nice to meet you too!

Then this thread is for you! ^_^
Kyoko is interesting, I am not gonna lie, although how she happens to be in Oriko Magica reeks win, this does not detract the fact that Kyoko is Badass and I can't take that away from her, anytime soon.

I found someone who watches Madoka Magica, I feel happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 pm
Hello everyone :3
My name is Halloween or Hallow and I've just joined! I'm a roleplayer and I'll be joining tonnes of roleplays here if I can. To start off with I'll probably go with some 1x1s' because I want to start off with something a little less complex than group ones but I'll get there eventually : D
Anyway, I'm really exceited to get started here!

TheBlack_Halloween

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm
l LuckyPuppy l
Javier Cross
l LuckyPuppy l
User Image

Hello.

I love anime~

Uhm... what else...?
I LOVE POCKY! ( >u<)

Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Nice to meet you too!

So have you still been alive after all this time, lady puppy? ^_^  
Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items