Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plot Thread for Gabrian and Morton (OPEN!) oAo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 pm
Dark Fire Angel
I am game for this! Do you have like, aim or something we can talk this over? : D

Okay, PMd my AIM to you o u o <3 Sorry it took me so long btw. I'll be working tomorrow night, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm
Dark Fire Angel

reposting this correctly lol and last posty's suck ><

I'd still like for Livi and Gab to do something together... but I keep wondering what. Maybe they need to go to the mall together or something. Livi's horrid about activies that are manly ;_; *so needs help with that*

If ya still wanna of course lol  

Rii_Hon

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:47 am
Face your demons

Eyulra

Got it! I very much approve of all of this! Had a busy couple of days but I'll be free to rp tomorrow!

@Eyulra - of course I'd love to play with livi, man ;0; we'll think of something!

Nyxtsuki Moon
Awh yeah. Why I am on my phone at work replying to this well....its cause I wanna steal some plots for real. /aim password doesn't work on phone....

I am so down for the aquatics to meet each other. Amphi needs more friends QAQ. Are you going to be on later tonight Daffu?

I was thinking of....idk didn't we say Amphi becomes like enchanted by his serpent form and tries to drag him back to the sea to free him? ;D

I like this! I'll see about setting shizz up tomorrow when I get back home *loves on* ;_; <33  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:53 am
Dark Fire Angel

Awesomeness! heart I was thinking, cause I was reading some gabe stuff lol, that he and livi had a similar shitty summer involving forced family visits >> Maybe it's something they can use to bond with.. or something >> I dunno XD Or! They could play instruments together or.. or something -_- *Trying to plot, honest lol*  

Rii_Hon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 pm
Dark Fire Angel

I like this! I'll see about setting shizz up tomorrow when I get back home *loves on* ;_; <33

Heeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
GOT IT <3 I look forward to it!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:23 pm
i'd like for tset and gabe to meet up again, renew acquaintances and all that! if you are interested, anyway. <3  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:41 am
Dark Fire Angel
Face your demons

Got it! I very much approve of all of this! Had a busy couple of days but I'll be free to rp tomorrow!

Heyyy xD; SO THIS sorta fell by the wayside! If you're still interested, ever, let me know o uo  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff