Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
im a transgender that needs help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freezing Fox

Unbeatable Hunter

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:21 pm
i feel alone and want to talk to someone that i can talk to i feel like im about to give up ife been lieing my whole life and making up things so people whouldent know how i felt ive just recently accepted what i am ive always liked girl things but was yelled at when i tryed on makeup or wore dresses when i was yunger and ive been scared to tell my famly or to realy move on im still living with them and im 20 i feel discusting because of how hairy i am and im fat because to cope with my fealings ive always ate them awy can somone plz talk to me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm
Not really sure how much I can help, but I can talk  

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:30 pm
I'm not transgender but I did go to this seminar a few weeks ago at my college. There's this fairly famous female to male transgnder. His name is Ryan Cassada and hes only 17 and about to go through top surgery.

I'd suggest looking him up, it might give you some direction to hear another transgenders story.

You might get some inspiration or comfort from this video he made two years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5wi2vgLFjg

Sorry I couldn't give any first hand advice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 pm
im a crossdresser and im here to talk i understand what ur going thru my family doesnt approve either but its me and thats what im gonna be me  

Last_Dying-Breath

Desirable Lover

4,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

Biblical Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 am
I'm genderqueer. (Bigendered, so equal parts male and female, meaning 50% of the time, HORRIBLE dysphoria, and even if I transitioned, wouldn't help. /sigh) If you want to talk ever, I'm here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:16 pm
i feel wrong about everything ive mad myself because no one knows that im a girl and it hurts  

Freezing Fox

Unbeatable Hunter

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm
Darling if you need to talk im here, please feel free to pm me if you want. I know what its like, Im a studd lesbian and i switch to femme sometimes, my mom now looks at every girl that looks like a guy and calls them a he she, and thats what she calls me. i know how you feel  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 am
it hurtz but its got to before it can get better thats what i was always told just be who u are cause thats what u are  

Last_Dying-Breath

Desirable Lover

4,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

Freezing Fox

Unbeatable Hunter

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 pm
ive found someone that knows what im going through and they told me that the whould help me out we have been talking alot on the phone and i want to get there and leave all the lies behind i dont even want to be connected to my family ive been trying to get enuff money to get a ticket to baltimor so i can move in with her but im having troble selling my stuff im trying to get 400$ 200$for the ticket and the rest for food and stuff so i can get situated im trying to sell a microwave a 20.2 rifle and my video game colection an x-box ps2 ps1 game cube nintendo and a saga satern its like im chained and im handed a key but it dusent fit the lock  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:10 pm
Don't we all need help? What is a "Transgender" exactly?
Does it mean that your one gender that like the same gender but likes the other gender as well or what? It seems very confussing to me and exhausting to think about really. I mean if your straight-then your straight.
If your bi then your bi
I have never really figured out what trans and pan and all these other names that they seem to have for every w/e that is out there. It just seems to me that wikapedia did a word vomit and everyone who is clueless decided to grab up a name for some idea that they felt they had.
Im not trying to get on your case here or down you in any way, Please dont take it that way. I just would like someone to help me to understand as well.
BBA  

Created In His Image

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

CowboiiKid

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:47 pm
I'm genderqueer. I don't know how much help I would be but I'm here to listen and give the best advice I can. heart I'd love to help anyway I can. But you don't have to talk to me. Just know that you are never alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 am
undefined dad
Don't we all need help? What is a "Transgender" exactly?

The words of someone ignorant of some of the most at risk people in our world... I'm not trying to be mean or anything but that's how that statement came accross to me.
At any rate, 'transgender' refers to people who, in layman's terms were simply born in the wrong body, in regards to physical gender. A transgendered individual for example could be someone who was born male, but mentally they are female, take for example a man's body, and add to that a woman's heart and mind. The same goes for vice versa, a person who is born female but who has the mind and/or heart of a male. I for one am a transgender female, I was born male but my mind and heart are those of a female and I have been taking steps to make my body reflect that more accurately.

Now to the issue at hand, Yachiru fan, I'm a m2f transgendered person as well, and I've gone through some of what you're dealing with presently myself. I'm open to discussion about some of the challenges we have to overcome and I'm willing to serve as emotional support as well. It sounds like your family are opposed to you becoming like a girl, I'm 25 and I still live with my parents but I have been able to convince them to be at least tolerant of my choice to become a female. One tactic you could try would be to ask them indirectly about such things as female clothes and make-up etc, to attempt to gauge their reactions should you work up the courage to come out to them. If they seem like they might take things well, then you could consider approaching them directly about it, on the other hand, if it appears that they would never be able to accept it even if you could come out to them, then your best choice would be to escape from them somehow, move out and maybe tell them about things at a later date. If you're eating too much that's a sign of depression and it might serve you well to get into an exercise routine on a regular basis, maybe even take up some sort of martial art that you can attend about once a week. With the depression thing though it would probably be best to find something like a therapist, they might be able to help you learn of ways you can deal with it.

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items