• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:42 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

He was unable to even more as he watched all the fighting come to end, his keyblade disappearing when he watched the enemy's head drop down to the ground. Blood spilled onto the ground like there was no worry. Each time the head bounced, flashes of his dark deeds filled his head which made the keyblade wielder look down before speaking up softly,"..was that...necessary..? I guess so..I um..I have to leave.."
With that, Terra slapped his hand on his shoulder plate which a flash of light appeared, showing his keyblade armor shown with his flowing cape was sitting in his Keyblade's Glider form. The power from the thrusters were creating such power as he shot straight up into the air before opening a portal to go through. From what it shown to Aqua and Ven, the portal showed that he was heading toward the Land of Departure as Arigane stood by his wife brushing his suit a few times before looking at her with a soft smile. Giving her a slight nod of understanding, he wanted her to follow her friend before a small phrase appeared between the two showed. The phrase only said this,"Follow your friend, I'll see you soon"
Arigane all of a sudden felt the shinigami chop hard against his head, making the retired Greek King of the Gods show pain on his face, rubbing the back of his head carefully to try and have it heal before some fire appeared behind his back to speak with Ankhseram in bold letters,"IT'S A LONG STORY, ANKHSERAM! ASK JOSHUA!"
"He..aimed for the head", Thor spoke up with his large stormbreaker axe touching the ground oh so slightly, his eyes shining softly as he just stared straight at the head. Flashes of the Murderous Thanos' head bouncing each time Darcia's head did which he just looked over at Takeshi with a soft nod of appreciation,"You..did the right thing, Emperor Takeshi..."
The God of Thunder then overheard his brother Loki trying to cheer up the young human looking Jenny by using his physic as another punch line. He just shook his head before grabbing a small rock before tossing it straight toward the back of his head, chuckling softly before looking up toward Terra flying off,"I guess he had to be somewhere..what's the information about the adventure? Everyone okay?"

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Jubijujubi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

Ankhseram read the fire letters and Aqua did told him about Joshua, he narrowed his eyes as he glanced at the store where he only can see UG world and saw Joshua giving God of Life and Death a snickered. He gave the composer a disapproval look, "He better tell me what happen to Lady Miku before her disappearance," he said to himself, wanting some answer about Miku's disappearance. Kiba got up and rubbed his head, giving Ankhseram a glare, "That hurt kid! Your dad chopped me already, he made us an exception because he figured the realm might need us," he grit his teeth and revealed Lord Death made some exception. Ankhseram looked at Kiba and rose his eyebrow, "Is that so?" he replied as Kiba nodded, "I really hate that reaper game, but there is nothing all death gods can do," he muttered. Alice and Hinata looked at Ankhseram in confusion about the reaper game. Ankhseram looked at Loki when he talked about Mido, even heard Spider-Man called Mido "Chess King". He nearly chuckled, "He called him Chess King, that kid really loves to make a joke. That explains why so called mother of all things was interested in him. Daichi killed Juzo Mido, who called him failure. Arachne is decapitated by Daichi's apprentice, while fooled Spider-Man and others because of choker. Without Arachne around to spy on us, Daichi and his pawns won't plan ahead," he confirm Mido's death, and Arachne's death might slow down Daichi's plan. Loki mentioned he was adopted child, and claimed Thor was Hela's sister, leaving him confused as he looked at Thor then back to Loki, who helped Jenny. He knows Hela only told few death gods, including himself, after they discovered who she was, "Hela, you didn't tell him? I better find either Fenrir or Jormungandr."
Aqua backed away from the Darcia's head, then she looked at Takeshi in shock, "Do you have to kill him like that?" she asked him in disapprovement. Takeshi glanced at her, then he looked at his harbinger and Zeus' Lightning bolt, then he shifted harbinger scythe form to inactive form, he sheath it to his lower back. He placed lightning bolt against his shoulder, "Demons have more endurance, unlike humans. They also have human weakness," he replied to her, then glanced his silver blue eyes at Alice, "Why not the assassins, they killed some certain people," he pointed out Alice's assassinate Templar, although Alice didn't react as she looked at Takeshi. Aqua looked at Alice, who sighed, "Our brotherhood only have one sworn enemy, and their goals to control whole freedom. And yes, they are human, but when it's comes to target, there is no turning back," she explains their own creed. Aqua seems hesitate, before Takeshi take Darcia's soul and hand it to Ankhseram. Aqua looked at Terra, who left and Arigane suggest her to go and follow Terra. She agreed, so she threw her keyblade to the air to transform into glider. She hopped on and glide towards the portal to Land of Departure.
Takeshi looked at Thor, who told him he did he right thing, he and Lin looked at Zeus' Lightning Bolt. Takeshi closed his eyes, "I will hold on to it, until the time of war will soon approach.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Aqua Darcia Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:23 pm
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

Jenny nodded her thanks at Loki as she made herself stand. She was sore and hurt and pretty sure she'd have to do some damage assessment at some point but she could stand.
                                              ''S..spider child ?'' she asked unsure of who the man meant. Was he half spider? Was he an alien ?
                                              She made a face when he mentioned the blonde one who had swallowed a planet pointing to Thor, 'dont be mean to your brother' was on the tip of her tongue for some reason before she caught herself and realized she was..getting far too confortable with them. She had just met them after all
                                              I'm gonna brain the possible brain injury for that one, the girl thought.
                                              ''I'm full of surprises'' she said smiling amicably when Loki said he was shocked she had fought so well despite her species [ though a small frown did pull at her face at the last part]
                                              She did giggle when Thor threw a rock at Loki though she tried to hide it.
                                              She tried to follow what the other people were saying about Gods and games of death filing information away as well she could.
                                              After all you never knew when information would come in handy.
                                              ''Where do we go now?'' she asked

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Sorry for the delay. Let me know if i got it wrong tho
Let me know if misread/missed anything.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

"TERRA!" Ven cried out as he saw his friend run off and glared at Takeshi and clenched his fist and summoned his keyblade. He was about to attack but instead he threw it in the air making his glider appear and activated his armor and took off to follow his friends.

watching the keyblade warriors leave, Loki frowned slightly but then quietly hissed feeling the rock hit him in the back of the head. Luckily Asgardians were stronger than regular humans or that throw might have drawn blood. Instead, he rubbed the place of impact and glared at his brother "and you say I am immature ..." he said but then walked to Ankhseram and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "now then, I'm sure you know of my reputation. So be certain in the knowledge that I'm trying to be better ... that being said-" he said before letting go of one hand which summoned one of his blades of chaos from under his sleeve and put it to his neck "i suggest you start explaining what you are talking about ... or I'll make sure you join Mimir on my belt" he said as the head chuckled darkly but looked over at Jenny "we'll handle everything soon, not to worry"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

The head was just sitting there, staring back at Arigane as he just stood there, staring at the cut off head while the Keyblade Warriors disappeared into the distance back to the Land of Departure. Closing his eyes, he thought about his haunting past fighting against the possessed Olympian Pantheon, the blood on his hands which needed to be cleansed in a way. Letting out a soft sigh, he overhead Thor speaking up with an annoyed deep voice,"Put down that blade, brother..there has been enough fighting for one day..wait, what are you doing?"
Thor was distracted when he saw Arigane summon a large flaming keyblade, pointing the blade straight forward before shooting a beam of light from the tip of the blade. The beam shot straight through, between Ankhseram and Loki, the beam passing Thor's head which made him move away quickly,"WHY YOU DO THAT FO-"
Thor turned his head to see what looked to be a large keyhole shaped portal, the portal showing what seemed to be a black city with neon blue lights covering the skyscrapers. Thor looked at the keyhole very strange, looking back at Loki and Jenny before looking back at Arigane who had flaming words flowing around, showing these words behind his back as he handed a interesting camera within the hands of Mitsuki's brother, Takeshi,"Come with me to speak with the Old Gods"
And with that, Arigane walked through the portal, a beam of light flowing around him but the portal was still open for any others who wish to join. Thor just turned his attention toward the others with a dumb founded look on his face,"...how many gods are there?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Jubijujubi

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:42 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi didn't seem to care about Ventus glared at him, until Arigane gave him a camera obscura. He takes it and examines it, what's so special about the camera? Kiba and Lin thought the same, so Kiba watched Arigane walked through the keyhole, "Why the camera?" he asked to Arigane, but knowing he won't get an answer. Takeshi looked through camera view, then lowered it, "It's just a normal camera," he said and decide to hand it to Alice, to the demons surprise, she looked spooked.
Ankhseram looked at Loki for a long time after he grabbed his collar, he raised his hands up in mocking surrender, he suspected Hela either didn't tell Loki or wait until the time was right, "Look, Hela is my friend and one of members of Death Counselors. I haven't seen her for over 800 years, and I don't know what the h*ll she told you, your brother, and rest of Asgardians. Last thing I heard from her, she was with Odin. Believe me you wouldn't understand, unless you and Thor ask her," he explains Hela was a Counselor of the Death, and keep his lips tight about her reason. Thor asked about old gods, Ankhseram glanced his red eyes at God of Thunder, "It's hard to count, since my father and I never forgive Zeus," he replied to him and looked at Joshua to glare at him to give him a message as "we need to talk" expression. Joshua knew this will come before he vanished. Ankhseram refocus on Loki, "Listen, I have very strange days since I found out my younger brothers and I are sons of pale horseman. I need to look for Stone Keeper of the Time name Dr. Strange, so he can tell me more about the Soul Stone and possible tell me where are the seals that will lock my insane uncles. I need to talk to Hela, but I couldn't find a single soul of her. She told me and rest of Counselor that if something happens to her or haven't heard of her, look for either one of two giants brothers name Fenrir or Jormungandr," he explains he needs to look for Dr. Strange, then searching for Hela's biological giant brothers, so he can find her. Without any response, he teleported to UG to demand Joshua.
Hinata looked at Alice in confusion, while Alice stared at camera obscura as she looked uneasy, "That camera is making me feel uneasy," she pointed out about the camera. Hinata looked at it and was about to grab it, but Alice grabbed her wrist and shook her head, "I wouldn't touch that," she suggested as Hinata backed away. Hinata and rest of demons looked at Alice, she seems like she knows something, "What makes you feel uneasy?" she asked her. Alice looked at camera obscura, "That camera have a lot of stories, they said you can take a photos to capture spirits in spirit world. However, there is some effect that it will overuse the person, I heard people commit suicide because of it," she explains about the camera, and all of legends she heard of. Takeshi, Kiba, and Lin looked at the camera obscura, leaving them wonder why Arigane gave it to Takeshi that cause people to commited suicide. Takeshi placed the camera obscura on to his side, "I will hold on to it and ask Mitsuki when we see her. She might know what to do with it. I have feeling we will meet again at Olympus," he said before he draw black sword to slice it horizontally to create the portal. He sheath his sword, "Wait, just when the war will start?" Hinata asked the demons, Takeshi, his father and Lin looked at two human women, "We will send our pack and give you two the location," he replied before three demons walked through the portal to demon world. Hinata and Alice watched the demonic portal closed, Alice looked at Hinata, "Let's head to the hideout," "Huh, but how? You know Daichi knew your brotherhood's hideout," Hinata pointed out. Alice smirked, "Don't worry, the Sweepers will inform their informant to let us hide," she replied about Sweepers, Hinata didn't understand, but she trusted her. Both women dashed away from Hachiko's Statue, while Alice contact Sven by her phone.
"So let me get this straight, you won't tell me where Lady Miku is and told not to reveal every information where she's gone to... after you decided to revive both Lord Arigane and Lord Kiba by playing d*mn REAPER GAME!" Ankhseram yelled at Joshua after the Composer explains the situation. Joshua was just sitting and crossing his arms, "If I did in RG, there might be a chance Daichi and his allies might try to capture her and demand the location or who wield the keyblade fragment. Lady Miku didn't like my idea for reviving them at first, but she didn't have the choice because she know those two were only option the resistance have left," he replied. Ankhseram irked in annoyance, and Joshua made the point because Miku have too much information, "We all know you and rest of reapers enjoy those Players get erased and never granted their second chance! What if those two never make it to Day 7 or erased by Game Master or Noise?!" he yelled at Composer, who sighed that he had to deal with short tempered God of Life and Death. Joshua looked straight to Ankhseram's face, "Please, you and I know they can work together as the teamwork. Anyway, I couldn't help, but heard you talk to Loki and Thor about Hela," he replied about two former kings can handle it, and talked about Hela. Ankhseram rosed his eyebrow, "You seems to know her better than two brothers, why is that? Loki claimed she's Thor's sis-" "She is not Thor's sister," he cuts him off as he guessed Odin , "She is actually Loki's illegitimate daughter from the future along with her biological giant brothers. She and her brothers had the reason to travel back in time. I don't know what kind of nonsense Odin told his sons, but she might have trusted and told him to find her father and never tell him who she is until she tells him when the time is right or he meets her mother," he theorized Hela trusted Odin to reveal her future, and keep her identity a secret to Loki, and revealed who Hela was. Joshua widen his violet eyes, so he got up and pulled out his cellphone, he rapidly tapped and showed him the screen, "I will give you a location to Dr. Stephan Strange, but I hope you can handle the mystic art," he said to him how to find Dr. Strange. Anksheram looked at the location, he had to head to New York. He turned around and walked away, "I know," he replied vanished by black smoke to New York without waiting for reply. Joshua shooked his head and walked away.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100