Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:23 pm
The situation had switched straight back to complicated as Roveth re-entered the building accompanied by his three Servants. "Wait, you mean this whole time Angra Mainyu was referring to an actual person?" Crystal was understandably baffled by this shocking revelation. She didn't really have the luxury of being able to mull it over for very long though given that she was next in line to perform the summoning ritual. As such Crystal decided it was time to get up from the table again so she could excuse herself to the storehouse to get started on that. "Oh well, I suppose I'd better get this over with."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:18 am
Roveth nodded over to Crystal a bit gravely while sighing "... good luck." he simply said as Shiro finally jumped up and got in Roveth's face "what in the bloody hell do you mean you summoned the Zoroastrian God of Darkness and Evil!?!?!?!" that could be heard throughout the house from how frantic Shiro sounded, of course, Roveth had to lean back and pick at his ear to make sure they weren't bleeding or anything "i mean what i said.. and originally the origins of Angra Mainyu did have him as a man who was cursed to bear 'all the Evils in the World' and become what he is today, so technically he'd be a 'hero', but more of an anti-hero at best." of course, Avenger spoke up shortly after "more like a nameless Victim of circumstance." Shiro of course just sat back down and put his face in his hands shaking it, al lthe while Rin was just staring in shock and horror "... Shiro-san.. i'd like to make sense of this.. just WHO IN THE HELL IS THIS GUY!?!?!?!" she shouted while pointing at Roveth who was flinching a bit. Shiro of course just looked up from his despondent 'oh we are in so much ******** trouble' face to speak up "he... is my crazy impossible a*****e dark-half of my soul, technically speaking. he is his own person, but at the same time.. we're interconnected." Roveth of course just chuckled "and Shiro is my idiot light who is far too reckless for his own good." he said with a deadpan as Shiro just stared back with a clear 'you're impossible.' look on his face.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:42 pm
Crystal could hear all the shouting as she stepped outside and headed for the storehouse. Whatever was going on with the others, it was out of her hands. She had been dragged unwillingly into this Grail War ritual and the only choice now was to do whatever she could to survive it. She didn't necessarily need all the details in order to fight. She just needed to have the strength of will to see things through. Right now that was all that mattered.

She entered the storehouse and took her place standing within the magic circle. The Command Seals on her hand burned more intensely along with the throbbing sensation of prana flowing through the newly activated magic circuits, pulsating as older pathways that hadn't been used since childhood were being gradually reconnected. Crystal struggled to ignore the pain as the reservoirs of prana and furiyoku continued to overflow within the confines of her soul. She brought out the scrap of paper upon which she had composed her incantation for the summoning ritual, forcing herself to focus on the words that were written so that she could concentrate on speaking them aloud in an effort to block out the pain and perhaps help to dissipate some of the excess energy that was boiling over inside of her.

"Beneath the flaming sun.
Beneath the frigid moon.
A path across the land.
Guided by the wind, stars, and waves.
Connected to the memory of eternity.
A light to bridge the cosmic darkness.

Crossing the threshold of space and time.
A window through the ages is now open.
As the Holy Grail now beckons.
A call to be answered with the spilling of innocent blood.

To end this ritual of conflict.
There is no wish worth having granted.
I request only the aid needed to end it.

Mine will become your source of power.
To protect what is most precious."

Crystal's voice was strained at first, but as she spoke the incantation she found the words coming to her more easily. The pain also dissipated as the outpouring of prana shifted from her own magic circuits into the ritual circle, casting off the excess that had built up since the circuits had been activated. It became a tempest of raw magical energy without any real sense of direction, but there was no question that the sheer amount of power being displaced was tremendous. All that was left to do was to wait and see what would come of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:30 am
as the power peaked in the circle, it would rise up as Crystal chanted, much like the others before them, feeding on that turbulent raw magical power and channeling it, thankfully it seemed it would not be as explosive as Roveth or Emiya's was, as two smaller versions of the same circle formed, and the magic particles funnled down into it like a tornado, starting to coalesce into two servants that could be seen, one Dressed in a Magician's outfit with a hood shadowing her face and one Male who is also hooded and seems to be wearing a wrist-mounted crossbow... appear before Crystal's very eyes, once the last of the magic power was drained from the circle, the ritual ended and the forms solidified, with the female of the duo speaking first "my my my.. what a cute master i have... though i supposed this is just formality but.. are you our master?" she asked, while the cloaked male just snorted a bit in amusement and seemed to look the girl over, definitely didn't look like the 'damsel in distress type, good. now hopefully she wouldn't hold him back because of honor or some stupid thing like that... if it was because of innocents he wouldn't mind, but stupid things like pride and honor did not sit well with him. "Yare Yare... this should be an interesting Grail war..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:32 pm
"Yes, I am your master," Crystal nodded. "At least, that's as much as I've been told. To be quite honest, I am still in the process of learning what exactly that is truly meant to entail. My involvement wasn't exactly planned."

"Other than that, we should get ourselves acquainted with the rest of our allies to make sure there won't be any problems with working together," Crystal went on as she began to leave the storeroom. "I'm open to advice and I'll have lots of questions so I hope we can manage to get along."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:21 pm
the robed woman nodded in approval hearing this, though she had raised an eyebrow under her hood at hearing the girl was not exactly planning to be in this war "Oh?my my what an interesting master... i think we shall get along much more nicely than i did the last pig who summoned me during the 5th Grail war." she said with a womanly laugh."i am known as Caster.. pleased to make your aquaintance~ meanwhile the hooded male just snorted a bit in amusement about his so called 'partner in crime' this time "really now... a victim of circumstance of this war? interesting... well, my bow is yours to command, within reason of course, i'm known as Archer." he said with a slight bow to Crystal in amusement.

Shiro of course finally looked up from his searching through Kyuubi's tails for his grimoire and all before looking towards the back, having stopped worrying about the potential future and all of the world, given Roveth's choice of servantsfreaked him the hell out, he was actually thankful he didn't let his piled on stress wake up the dragon spirit within him, as he shivered a bit ~jeez... its one impossible thing after another... hopefully all the servants can get along without going at each others throats... or going after Gilgamesh if he mouths off...~ he thought to himself before looking to his partner "remember which tail i put my grimoire in?" Kyuubi shook his head lightly "nope, i've slept since then~" he said with a groan coming from his human partner and continuing to go through the tails then slowly.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:00 am
"Crystal Asakura, pleased to meet you both," Crystal would of course go into introduction mode briefly before finally heading back toward the main house to return to the dining room accompanied by her two Servants. "Alright, it seems like that worked somehow," Crystal would glance around to see that the others seemed to have cooled down after freaking out at the appearance of Roveth's three Servants, Avenger in particular, so that was good at least. "These are Caster and Archer," she would gesture to the two Servants accompanying her. "From what I can tell there isn't anything ominous about them so can we please try to avoid any more screaming?"

This was meant both to lighten the mood, but also because she didn't want for Hana to be woken up and wanting to investigate what they were getting into.

Hao had finished indulging in his bath and retreated to the guest room to turn in himself, not wanting to make the situation any more stressful than it was already. Besides, if Hana did wake up he could very easily reign him in until morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 am
Shiro looked up from his worrying and stressing over the fact Roveth summoned a god of darkness as a servant when Crystal returned, and looked at Caster and Archer, nothing to him spoke out and said 'oh s**t!' though Gilgamesh who had been talking with Emiya's Saber and of course, Iskander, looked over, and raised an eyebrow "hmm...? oh.. the Caster of the last war here in Fuyuki... interesting choice." rin blinked, and looked at Caster a bit more closely, before recognizing the tell-tale robes, hooded cloak, and everything ".... no reason to scream, really, but its surprising your Caster is Neutral good, as the last time i saw her she was clearly chaotic evil in allignment.." Roveth seemed to hum a bit, while lookign over the stats a bit with a minor bit of structural grasping "hmm... definitely good choices, though Casters are usually the physically weakest, they make up for it with their magic casting.. and this Caster in particular has A++ in Mana, so definitely a good stat to work with, and Archers are good for long range cover and if their stats have a bit of subterfuge involved, possibly even laying ambushes and traps." Rin had nodded, giving off a slight bite of her lower lip, but she got up, and sighed "well, i guess i need to go get my summoning done then, Shiro, i wish you good luck in your own summoning." she said, before heading off to the back ,while plates were handed out for the dark servants of Roveth, and oddly enough for Caster and Archer as well, while Emiya chuckled "no doubt you must be hungry, even if you are spirits, so go ahead and eat up." Roveth looked to the blackened knight, and nodded, which allowed him to at least disperse the helmet, revealing a purple haired man who looked definitely into the descent of madness, but he seemed much more.. at ease and calm (the hair however still looks wild and unkempt.) and Assassin, Berserker, and Avenger began eating to at least enjoy the quiet times before things happen.

Shiro of course eyed the unhelmeted berserker, as if he should recognize the mad knight, while Gilgamesh looked at him in slight recognition as well, but kept quiet on it as Berserkers were easily on a hair trigger for tempers and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:41 am
"Based on that assessment it sounds like it's possible for the same Servant to have different characteristics depending on the one to summon them," Crystal would have noted before taking a seat so she could also help herself to some of that delicious smelling food. "It also sounds like this gives us a lot of room for planning tactical strikes instead of having to charge into battle head-on so that's definitely a plus as well. That will buy me some time to learn more about what we're getting into and possibly give us an edge once I've learned to adapt."

She hadn't really fought much since the Shaman Fight had ended, but her mind was still sharp as ever.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff